Stuttering and weird graphical problems?

DarthBudgie

So i have a  risen 7 2700x

16gb 2933(3200mhz) is what i overclock it too

1660ti 

and i constantly get lag spikes in, fortnite,gta,minecraft and some other games

and in those games too i get weird flickering textures, some games like battlefront 2 and fortnite i get really bad shimmering problems and flickering problems

i don't ever get bsod

and sometimes it doesn't have the stuttering problems then all of a sudden it still does the graphics problems  regardless of performance and frame 

i tested my ram gpu and cpu and all say to be performing as to be expected 

so im gonna most likely assume its the graphics card 

and for trouble shooting i tried different monitors,tv i also tried switching pic-e slots and reseating the gpu and it didn't do anything and I'm not sure what else to do but get a

new graphics card if thats that's the problem 

in games it will go from 120 to 55 then right back to 120 in no time and it kinda causes a  spike so i really dont get whats happening its happened  on 2 different pc's and i have changed everything now

and then like i said it just randomly stops for a day or 2 or a few hours and starts happening again or it will happen for a few weeks like that or a month it kinda depends 

its been overclocked before but not for long

15 minutes ago, DarthBudgie said:

in games it will go from 120 to 55 then right back to 120 in no time and it kinda causes a  spike so i really dont get whats happening its happened  on 2 different pc's and i have changed everything now

and then like i said it just randomly stops for a day or 2 or a few hours and starts happening again or it will happen for a few weeks like that or a month it kinda depends 

its been overclocked before but not for long

Just to rule something out that once plagued my old AMD system, load up CPU-Z and click the Tools button, and select Timers. Run it for at least 60 seconds, then stop it. All the timers should be exactly the same.
image.png.728d49f1f3c18970e80bb1069303de62.png