[Global] Titanfall: PC version for $33.78 / €23

Mindtrickz

Why do you want to delete it so bad, just out of interest? 

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

Also, why is the safety key that i need to reigster allways the same?

Edit: it's also kinda creepy how google translator already know that you need to translate from russian, because you have a russian website open. :D

Edit: also can anybody help me delete my Yuplay account? :D

I used Google translate to navigate the site, up until i gad to pay. As for deleting you Yuplay account, I have no idea. I'm sure the function is there somewhere. But why do you want to delete it? You might needed again.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

Okay guy, this is legit!

Worked through the russian websites. signed up. bought the game through paypal. 25€. got the code immediatley. Entered the code. Origin says it's legit, i have Titanfall now, just have to wait for release 13th of March. :D

I THOUGHT IT WAS THE 11TH... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

Just bought it via PayPal, the deal is legit!

50GB disk space is pretty insane IMO. Did anyone try to delete the audio files that are not needed (everything except English in my case) to reduce game size? Did it work?

Edit: just realized my question is stupid because no one has played the game yet. :D

BEWARE OF TITANFALL!  I have posted a thorough write-up of my encounter with this game in the PC Gaming section of this forum.

Potential safety risk.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Google translate gives an error 400 when registering for an account :(

This is legit. Paid through paypal. Loading as we speak. $33!

AMD 1700X// Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 // Geil DDR4 3200 // Gigabyte Aorus 1080//  Samsung 128GB 840 Pro SSD(OS)// Seagate Barracuda 1TB(games&docs)//

Cool Master Stacker 935//  LG Ultrawide 34UM95//  XSPC 360 Liquid Cooling//

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard//  Corsair M65RGB//  Xonar DX//  Audio Technica ATH A900X// Blue Snowball Mic(Tandy POP filter)  

BEWARE OF THIS GAME!  I have posted a thorough write-up of my encounter with this game in the PC Gaming section of this forum.

Potential safety risk.

Why? Link!

I'm preloading as we speak. This is the language selection screen. The game is as I said multi-language.

edWWXfZ.jpg

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

Do you have to register on Yuplay to buy it? (thanks for this amazing deal btw)

Yes, you need to register a account on Yuplay.

Why? Link!

He seems to be having trouble installing the game. Might be an isolated case.

Google translate gives an error 400 when registering for an account :(

What I did was open two tabs to Yuplay. One was in Russian and the other was Google translated. I figured out how to navigate with the translated one and then did the buying in the non-translated one because I now knew where the buttons were.

Registering is  pretty easy. The email in in  Russian, but  easy to make out your password. 

AMD 1700X// Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 // Geil DDR4 3200 // Gigabyte Aorus 1080//  Samsung 128GB 840 Pro SSD(OS)// Seagate Barracuda 1TB(games&docs)//

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard//  Corsair M65RGB//  Xonar DX//  Audio Technica ATH A900X// Blue Snowball Mic(Tandy POP filter)  

Registering is  pretty easy. The email in in  Russian, but  easy to make out your password. 

Yep it was really easy, I was able to navigate the site completely through Google translate also. 

Game is now pre-loading! I can't thank you enough for this OP because without you posting this I would not be playing this game for atleast another fortnight to three weeks!

FYI I was given an option of which language I wanted when I began the pre-loading process. Naturally I chose English, although there may be more choosing to do when it starts to install, we'll see.

I'm 23% into that whopping 50Gb download. I'm so glad my ISP offers truly "unlimited" data usage..

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

Yep it was really easy, I was able to navigate the site completely through Google translate also. 

Game is now pre-loading! I can't thank you enough for this OP because without you posting this I would not be playing this game for atleast another fortnight to three weeks!

FYI I was given an option of which language I wanted when I began the pre-loading process. Naturally I chose English, although there may be more choosing to do when it starts to install, we'll see.

I'm 23% into that whopping 50Gb download. I'm so glad my ISP offers truly "unlimited" data usage..

EA  servers a surprising fast right now. I had a little issue with BF4, but it flying along.  I gotta 50mbs line. 

post-4667-0-41416500-1394475942_thumb.jp

Did the same a few days ago using a mexican VPN. Got the game and season pass for £28 then used a Korean VPN to get the early download

Its legit just bought my copy and am preloading it now

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

post-56840-0-70800000-1394476698.jpg

Yeah this download is going insanely fast for a 50 GiB download.. I have a fibre connection that is capable of 37 Mbps down which equates to a max of roughly 4.2 MiB/s but this is going at a rate of 15-20 MB/s (15-20 MiB/s).
There's no way in hell my connection is, or could be that fast.

Did the same a few days ago using a mexican VPN. Got the game and season pass for £28 then used a Korean VPN to get the early download

Damn I need to get that hotspot shield Linus is always going on about :D

Hello.

This works. Promise.

Thanks.  (Seriously, it does)

(Or does it?)

(it does.)

(Or.. doe.. no it does) 

I used Google translate to navigate the site, up until i gad to pay. As for deleting you Yuplay account, I have no idea. I'm sure the function is there somewhere. But why do you want to delete it? You might needed again.

Why do you want to delete it so bad, just out of interest? 

Meh. It still is kind of sketchy. They have my email. It#s my trash email but still...

I searched the website but didn't find a way to delete it. I G-Translater everything xD

who cares...

attachicon.giftfdl.jpg

Yeah this download is going insanely fast for a 50 GiB download.. I have a fibre connection that is capable of 37 Mbps down which equates to a max of roughly 4.2 MiB/s but this is going at a rate of 15-20 MB/s (15-20 MiB/s).

There's no way in hell my connection is, or could be that fast.

Damn I need to get that hotspot shield Linus is always going on about :D

The Origin download speed indicator is way off. I got a whopping fast 16 Mbit/s TWC line here in NYC (2 MByte/s) and Origin is showing me 12 MByte/s down. At the same time Network Meter shows me 2 MByte/s down. So either it's a bug in Origin or they want the not so tech savvy people to believe they're downloading that fast.

Well it's finally finished downloading. And unpacking, and is now pre-loaded according to Origin. 

post-56840-0-94021200-1394480686.jpg

I can also confirm it works. It was $33 and some change and it redeemed without an issue on Origin. 

I was gonna pass on this game but for basically half price I figure it's worth it.