Easily include RSS feed?

Rekhyt
Go to solution Solved by Nallown,

Thanks for your reply!

That's for creating a feed though; I already have that XML file from another website, and I want to integrate their feed into one of my pages and I'm looking for an easy non-ugly script to paste in

That's easy, just use a service such as mikle which is the simplest out of all considering that you want to avoid trying to code or else you can use api such as feedly 

Hey,

I've never touched RSS feeds vefore and I gind myself needing to integrate one to a website. That is, display an existing RSS feed from an existing website on a website I'm creating, not create one.

I'm looking for the simplest HTML/JS (no server-side code) solution that doesn't look like absolute balls and doesn't ask me to register or anything. I'm doing this as a favor to someone and I hate making websites, so I can't be bothered to learn how to do it or start installing JQuery or whatnot; I'd like something I can just copy/paste

All suggestions welcome,

Thanks!

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

http://www.w3schools.com/rss/ This should expain the basics, as far as I know RSS Feeds have to be manually generated but also can be automated through some sort of server side script which would insert a new item to the list. 

http://www.w3schools.com/rss/ This should expain the basics, as far as I know RSS Feeds have to be manually generated but also can be automated through some sort of server side script which would insert a new item to the list. 

Thanks for your reply!

That's for creating a feed though; I already have that XML file from another website, and I want to integrate their feed into one of my pages and I'm looking for an easy non-ugly script to paste in

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

Thanks for your reply!

That's easy, just use a service such as mikle which is the simplest out of all considering that you want to avoid trying to code or else you can use api such as feedly 

Perfect!

Cheers man, just what I wanted. I went through a bunch of similar services but they all required subscription or were insanely ugly. Just needed someone who knew where to go.

Thanks again!