Does bottleneck impact my video rendering?

Does bottleneck impact my after effect 4k 60fps video rendering? I am wondering to buy a new GPU. My choice GTX 1660 TI/Super or RTX 2060/70 don't know what to do it there any solution guys or can you have a suggestion plz let me know)

windows 10 Pro

i5 7400

Western Digital Green 240GB SSD

Toshiba 1TB HDD 7200RPM

Ram Corsair Vengeance LPX (8*8)=16GB DDR4 2400 MHz

1030 low profile 2gb

Screenshot_24.jpg

Screenshot_25.jpg

Screenshot_26.jpg

Those bottleneck calculators are one thing: bullshit.

Most video rendering is done on the cpu anyways and it also entirely depends on the program used.

Overall your system is ok for editing but pretty bad for rendering. It's fine tho if you just let the projects render whilst sleeping. Really you would benefit from a whole system upgrade but if this is good enough for you then stick with it.

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Those bottleneck calculators are one thing: bullshit.

Most video rendering is done on the cpu anyways and it also entirely depends on the program used.

Overall your system is ok for editing but pretty bad for rendering. It's fine tho if you just let the projects render whilst sleeping. Really you would benefit from a whole system upgrade but if this is good enough for you then stick with it.

I am totally confuse now after long research. what to do? but really I want to upgrade my gpu from 1030 to 1660ti or 2060/2070 

Just now, devidchakma said:

I am totally confuse now after long research. what to do? but really I want to upgrade my gpu from 1030 to 1660ti or 2060/2070 

What software do you use?

Your research was most likely about gaming like these bullshit bottleneck calculators. For video rendering the primary thing you want is a good cpu as most rendering takes places on that.

What program are you using for rendering? That will give a lot of insight into what you should look at. For example, Adobe likes more CPU cores, but only scales up to a certain point.

6 minutes ago, jaslion said:

What software do you use?

Your research was most likely about gaming like these bullshit bottleneck calculators. For video rendering the primary thing you want is a good cpu as most rendering takes places on that.

I am using after effect cc 2018 for my video editing. II am not a gamer, Few hours ago, I hv done a live chat with NVidia they sent this link(bottleneck test website I don't know why) they said 1050ti is good for me but in my county 1050ti not available.

1 minute ago, Grabhanem said:

What program are you using for rendering? That will give a lot of insight into what you should look at. For example, Adobe likes more CPU cores, but only scales up to a certain point.

I use After Effect, Premier pro for editing and for rendering I use Adobe Media Encoder.  

A better GPU will barely make a difference for you, get a better CPU like a Ryzen 3700x.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga

Just now, igormp said:

A better GPU will barely make a difference for you, get a better CPU like a Ryzen 3700x.

you are increasing my budget 😂If I accept your suggesting I hv to change the motherboard also. 

16 minutes ago, devidchakma said:

I am using after effect cc 2018 for my video editing. II am not a gamer, Few hours ago, I hv done a live chat with NVidia they sent this link(bottleneck test website I don't know why) they said 1050ti is good for me but in my county 1050ti not available.

14 minutes ago, devidchakma said:

I use After Effect, Premier pro for editing and for rendering I use Adobe Media Encoder.  

The 1050ti isn't a great buy, being on an older architecture and never really a stellar card to begin with.

I'd probably focus on CPU and platform upgrades over GPU-- something like a 3600 or 3700X with a decent board would give you a major upgrade if that's within your budget.

3 minutes ago, Grabhanem said:

The 1050ti isn't a great buy, being on an older architecture and never really a stellar card to begin with.

I'd probably focus on CPU and platform upgrades over GPU-- something like a 3600 or 3700X with a decent board would give you a major upgrade if that's within your budget.

I hv saved some money around $350. That's my max budget 

1 minute ago, devidchakma said:

I hv saved some money around $350. That's my max budget 

Are you in the US, and do you have a standard form-factor system?

1 minute ago, Grabhanem said:

Are you in the US, and do you have a standard form-factor system?

No, not from us, I just tell the price in us dollars 

2 minutes ago, devidchakma said:

No, not from us, I just tell the price in us dollars 

Alright, if you give me a location I can put together a parts list based on those retailers of what I'd recommend.

29 minutes ago, devidchakma said:

Yeah no point in getting a better gpu. Just get a better cpu. You are on a dead end platform so save up for a platform swap. Of course nvidia is going to tell you to get a nvidia gpu.

18 hours ago, jaslion said:

Yeah no point in getting a better gpu. Just get a better cpu. You are on a dead end platform so save up for a platform swap. Of course nvidia is going to tell you to get a nvidia gpu.

Can You suggest me any CPU(without changing Motherboard)?

Can You suggest me any CPU(without changing Motherboard)?

No. There is no cpu new or used for a good price that would give you a decent bump in performance for your motherboard. You pretty much got unlucky with having the last intel board series that only went up to 4c/8t cpu's like the 7700k which still goes for around 150$ used which is a really bad price as a new ryzen 3100 or even a i3 are better than it now for less.

So save up some money and swap that stuff out and sell it.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

No. There is no cpu new or used for a good price that would give you a decent bump in performance for your motherboard. You pretty much got unlucky with having the last intel board series that only went up to 4c/8t cpu's like the 7700k which still goes for around 150$ used which is a really bad price as a new ryzen 3100 or even a i3 are better than it now for less.

So save up some money and swap that stuff out and sell it.

My friend recently build a pc with i5 10th gen but he is facing same rendering prlm. After here that I am really don't know what to do! I lost many customer for the slow render.  

My friend recently build a pc with i5 10th gen but he is facing same rendering prlm. After here that I am really don't know what to do! I lost many customer for the slow render.  

What rendering problem? Time? Renders will take time regardless. Do you have a budget? The very minimum cpu I recommend is a ryzen 3600 or the older ryzen 2700.

Just now, jaslion said:

What rendering problem? Time? Renders will take time regardless. Do you have a budget? The very minimum cpu I recommend is a ryzen 3600 or the older ryzen 2700.

I just text you in message 

Just now, jaslion said:

can u plz check

Can You Suggest me Pc with new built, sorry to say AMD components Hard to find in my area IF I want to buy AMD I hv to travel almost 500km from home.