Did Gigabyte GP-B700H 700W requried case fan to order to start??

I Just Build My Whole Gaming Pc this is my specification
Processor: i5 9400F 9 gen (NEW)
Motherboard: ASUS TUF B365M-PLUS Gaming (NEW)
Ram: Corsair 16 GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz (NEW)
Graphic Card: MSI Nvidia Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Gaming X 6G GDDR5 Graphic Card (4 Month)
Power supply: Gigabyte GP-B700H 700W ATX12V SLI CrossFire 80 PLUS BRONZE (2 Month)

So my motherboard just arrives this evening so I started connecting my pc and then I turn on my pc so at first, It turned on and I play some game to check the fps everything was working fine
then after checking everything, I started arranging my wire so by mistakenly I broke my case fan wire so I think that wasn't a big deal. After arranging my wire and everything. I turn on my pc again But it won't turn on. So I remove all the wires and reconnect it. But it still won't turn no. but my motherboard rbg light is working
So there is three things my power supply is not working or because of case fan is not working or the motherboard is broken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWXgQSokF4&ab_channel=CORSAIR 

if you won't understand my question you can go through this video where the person is using case fan to order to start his psu

so plz help
Note: When My pc turned on case fan was connected but not spinning but it was connected

sorry if my English is not good

THANK YOU

if you see in the below Image motherboard light is turning on but pc is not starting

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-06 at 12.26.49 AM.jpeg