Unraid Array broken - Can't open logs

My temperatures have been really high since my house does have AC and I can't open the windows due to air quality. So I have been trying to watch my Unraid stuff. Then it just stopped working. My errors spiked on my parity and then stuff hit the fan. 

So if you look at the Screenshots the logs are taking up all the ram (at least I think). I also just can't open logs to see what happened. I closed the Array but it's still stopping. I'm afraid to reboot the system because I have no idea what's going on. I think I missed information but can't tell as I'm freaking out a little haha. Any advise would be amazing. I can answer any questions to help. 

I have ordered new drives incase I need to make any swaps. Also got a new case on the way to try to help with airflow. Again any advise would be amazing!!!

chrome 2020-10-04 at 22.41.10.png

chrome 2020-10-04 at 22.41.30.png

WHat is using the ram? Can you run top?

Did you diskable the parity drive? What does the smart data say?

What logs are here? Can you delete them?

If you have any dockers and VMs, try stopping them and see if ram usage charges.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

I'd check to see what's using the memory as already stated. This should tell you what the highest offenders are

ps aux --sort -rss

Try reading the syslog through the shell as well see if theres anything obvious showing in there, e.g

cat /var/log/syslog | tail -n 100

You could try and check what Processes are still holding files open which are preventing the array from stopping. 

Try running this

lsof /mnt/user && lsof /mnt/user0 | grep smbd

If it lists files as open, you can terminate them by using the kill command, and the PID i.e "kill <PID>"

Once theres no more files being used by smbd, then try stop samba and restart

/usr/local/sbin/samba stop
powerdown -r

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA