Main monitor detected but not displaying

zconflictz7
Go to solution Solved by zconflictz7,

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/game-ready-drivers/13/142984/nvidia-control-panel-recognizes-display-but-checkb/

Unplug monitor while on and display port still plugged in. Wait 5-7 mins. Plug back in. ez pz.

Hi all,

My main monitor no longer displays anything. It is detected in both Nivida control panel and device manger. I have reinstalled the RTX 2070 Super drivers twice both clean. The monitor does work via HDMI. I changed the Display port and it doesnt work. The monitor worked before I shutdown my pc and now it doesnt work. 

In Nvidia control panel I cannot select the monitor. I have uninstalled the windows drivers and that didnt help. 

jrlp.JPG

18 minutes ago, zconflictz7 said:

Hi all,

My main monitor no longer displays anything. It is detected in both Nivida control panel and device manger. I have reinstalled the RTX 2070 Super drivers twice both clean. The monitor does work via HDMI. I changed the Display port and it doesnt work. The monitor worked before I shutdown my pc and now it doesnt work. 

In Nvidia control panel I cannot select the monitor. I have uninstalled the windows drivers and that didnt help. 

jrlp.JPG

Windows wont let me extend or duplicate the displays. It wont change from displaying only on display 2.