Toshiba turns on (with black screen) however I hear the noise of Windows

jose37maria

Good afternoon,
I have a TOSHIBA L635-135, the computer gives the post and the boot (listening to the noise of the Windows 7 log in) however the screen always remains off (I don't even see the TOSHIBA logo when POST).
I've tried to use an external monitor but to no avail since when I insert the VGA input (or the HDMI input, it doesn't give anything).
I've been taking the components out and I got to change them all (I have 2 same computers in parts) and it still doesn't work. I even thought it was the graphics, however if it were the graphics I wouldn't even hear the Windows 7 sound starting!
Already tried :
Remove the battery, press the power button for 60 seconds and then plug in the cable and nothing;
Remove the Battery, press the power button for 60 seconds and then turn on by pressing and holding the power + shift + f8 button for 60 seconds and nothing;
I have already removed the CMOS battery (When it worked it always sent me a warning that the battery was dead);
The computer in rare attempts worked (boot and showed image) but barely turned it off and returned to show nothing.
This started when I was looking at the BIOS settings because I wanted to overclock but as I didn't see anything in the bios, I left the BIOS, after leaving the BIOS it was like this. I already put the BIOS in default, I even started the computer without a CMOS battery and nothing!

Basically the computer comes to Windows, I hear everything from windows however it does not show an image or let an external monitor work.
If anyone could help me I would appreciate it
:)

So it does do a power on self test(POST) but you can't see anything on screen. Try pressing f2 to get to bios.

1 minute ago, AnonimFan said:

So it does do a power on self test(POST) but you can't see anything on screen. Try pressing f2 to get to bios.

I tried and entered the BIOS, and I really know that I am in the BIOS (pressing F10 I can see that the computer restarts, since the function of the f10 on my pc is this) the problem is that I don't see anything, even entering the BIOS

1 minute ago, jose37maria said:

I tried and entered the BIOS, and I really know that I am in the BIOS (pressing F10 I can see that the computer restarts, since the function of the f10 on my pc is this) the problem is that I don't see anything, even entering the BIOS

Is there a function key to change the output? The display or graphics might be gone.

1 minute ago, jose37maria said:

Is it displaying the toshiba logo?

Just now, TotallyNotGigabit said:

Is there a function key to change the output? The display or graphics might be gone.

I think the graphics are good, since the computer starts normally and goes to Windows. Really, one of my suspicions is the screen itself, the problem is that it doesn't even work with the external monitor. Yes, there is such a key, it is the F5, I already pressed it and it remains the same.

Just now, AnonimFan said:

Is it displaying the toshiba logo?

No, nothing! But laptop starts windows 7 because I hear Windows 7 start

Just now, jose37maria said:

No, nothing! But laptop starts windows 7 because I hear Windows 7 start

display cable may just disconnected, beacuse theres gotta be power and backlight so maybe a complete disassemble of the computer maybe will doin' its thing

2 minutes ago, jose37maria said:

I think the graphics are good, since the computer starts normally and goes to Windows. Really, one of my suspicions is the screen itself, the problem is that it doesn't even work with the external monitor. Yes, there is such a key, it is the F5, I already pressed it and it remains the same.

Try shining a light on the screen to see if there is something being shown? If you have a torch/flashlight on your phone you could try that.

35/5000
19 minutes ago, AnonimFan said:

display cable may just disconnected, beacuse theres gotta be power and backlight so maybe a complete disassemble of the computer maybe will doin' its thing

The cable is connected I took it off myself, cleaned it and reconnected it the next day

19 minutes ago, TotallyNotGigabit said:

Try shining a light on the screen to see if there is something being shown? If you have a torch/flashlight on your phone you could try that.

I filmed a video for you to see:

(1m.40s Windows  7 login sound)

I really needed help, since it's the only laptop I have right now.