Graphics card drivers not detected on ubuntu

I am not sure that if it is detected or not....but when I opened additional drivers...

image.png

In blender I can't use my graphics card for rendering...and games are running at 10 FPS at lowest possible settings..
My graphics card is 

GeForce GT 710

and when I was using windows I get 30FPS at maximum settings (on CSGO) and 60 at lowest 
and I can use my graphics card for rendering in blender

is there any fix for this??

Try with the generic drivers first, you should get more performance with them already. Some proprietary drivers have issues. If that happens I usually step down to an earlier version. Also make sure your system is up to date and uses the latest stable kernel. Also you can keep running an older driver, the newer ones won't do much for your comparatively old graphics card.

14 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Try with the generic drivers first, you should get more performance with them already. Some proprietary drivers have issues. If that happens I usually step down to an earlier version. Also make sure your system is up to date and uses the latest stable kernel. Also you can keep running an older driver, the newer ones won't do much for your comparatively old graphics card.

can you explain in detail...because I'm new to linux

7 minutes ago, Bharath1910 said:

can you explain in detail...because I'm new to linux

Use the Xorg drivers instead of nVidia as a baseline. I would recommend the 390 drivers from nVidia, they seem to be the best for older graphics cards. 

Your screenshot shows a missing CUDA accelerated GPU. I am not familiar if the GT 710 has CUDA support or not. I know the GTX 750 does but I have never tried a GT 710 other than for outputting a signal on a server. For updating your system, open a terminal and first run "apt-get update" and then "apt-get upgrade", you may need to confirm with "y" to continue. Also you will need sudo permissions so run every command with sudo in front of it. 

EDIT: Just checked, your card has CUDA support. Do not use drivers newer as 390 on your card.

23 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Use the Xorg drivers instead of nVidia as a baseline. I would recommend the 390 drivers from nVidia, they seem to be the best for older graphics cards. 

Your screenshot shows a missing CUDA accelerated GPU. I am not familiar if the GT 710 has CUDA support or not. I know the GTX 750 does but I have never tried a GT 710 other than for outputting a signal on a server. For updating your system, open a terminal and first run "apt-get update" and then "apt-get upgrade", you may need to confirm with "y" to continue. Also you will need sudo permissions so run every command with sudo in front of it. 

EDIT: Just checked, your card has CUDA support. Do not use drivers newer as 390 on your card.

image.thumb.png.e51b506ddf704bc58f2453d6db4322af.png

When I use nvidia-390 driver....it doesn't work
and I tried x.Org...But didn't worked and I even tried nvidia-440...but didn't worked...what to do??
pls help me...

8 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Did you restart the system afterwards?

yes

and my card is CUDA supported
it was working when I used windows

4 minutes ago, Bharath1910 said:

yes

and my card is CUDA supported
it was working when I used windows

According to nVidia, your card is not supported by latest versions of CUDA, which blender needs.

See here

What about games, have the fps gone up?

20 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

According to nVidia, your card is not supported by latest versions of CUDA, which blender needs.

See here

What about games, have the fps gone up?

what.....
then what about low FPS in games??