B450 Aorus Pro WiFi rgb stuck

So earlier I was trying to change my Mobos rgb with the help of rgb fusion but it doesnt change whenever I tried to change the r rgb style and color is just stuck with 3 different colors even changing the colors still stuck. So I tried to change it to bios but still stuck with 3 static colors. 

1 hour ago, FEAR_malik said:

that sucks! try uninstalling and installing to fix any issues and missing items during installation process

if that dosent work out best thing to do is to download the fix here visit this link

https://www.gigabyte.com/Support/Utility/Graphics-Card

tried my best :)

I tried even updating my bios and installing and uninstall rgb fusion and still not working. Earlier I was trying to install icue and aura sync before that its all fine rgb fusion in  bios is working but after install those software i got this problem now 

1 hour ago, ZixteE said:

I tried even updating my bios and installing and uninstall rgb fusion and still not working. Earlier I was trying to install icue and aura sync before that its all fine rgb fusion in  bios is working but after install those software i got this problem now 

i think its the software update that mucks it up, try looking at other people with the same motherboard!!