iPhone 11 for 650€?

NikBates

Hello!

My old Phone (Huawei P20 Pro) just died (battery only last like 2 Hours) and I am searching for a new Phone. I thought about getting an iPhone due to the long Software Support. Is 650€ a good price for a new iPhone 11 64GB? Or should I wait until the new ones are shown?

In my opinion i would get an android phone because you can install apks, and its more simple or get a iphone and jailbreak it and download andorid roms and flash it to the phone, (Not that i'm saying that jailbreaking a phone is ok)

and nice phones don't come cheap :P

well I only use my Phone for Calls, Banking and some Social Media stuff nowadays... So I dont really need to Install any APKs! I had a iPhone once before and had that one Jailbroken :D @NotUrMomsUserNameXD

Buying an iPhone literaly 2 weeks before the new ones are getting launched is not a good idea.
Especially, when the new ones will most likely come with Oled Panels, and ditch IPS finally.

honestly wait for new to come out and buy 11 if you want.I was long time android user,From samsung S5,S6 edge,S8,Note 9,Xiaomi redmi note 7,and now finally iphone 11.

Androids have some benefits,but i was long time apple hate fan and i am idiot that i didnt buy iphone before.

Its a great phone and you wont regreat decision to buy one.

16 hours ago, Darkseth said:

Buying an iPhone literaly 2 weeks before the new ones are getting launched is not a good idea.
Especially, when the new ones will most likely come with Oled Panels, and ditch IPS finally.

iPhones have shipped with OLED since the X... Also OLED isn;t that much better than IPS and I'd take the £300+ saving for an IPS.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

3 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

iPhones have shipped with OLED since the X... Also OLED isn;t that much better than IPS and I'd take the £300+ saving for an IPS.

But only the High end models. iPhone SE and iPhone 11 are still IPS, so it's not Oled only yet.

That's the thing: You won't need to pay 300+ more anymore to get an Oled with the iphone 12, since ALL of them will (most likely, according to Leaks) ship with Oled.

27 minutes ago, Darkseth said:

But only the High end models. iPhone SE and iPhone 11 are still IPS, so it's not Oled only yet.

That's the thing: You won't need to pay 300+ more anymore to get an Oled with the iphone 12, since ALL of them will (most likely, according to Leaks) ship with Oled.

See what the price is then, I would still rather the bottom model(s) ship with IPS and have even $100 off the price tag because they're really not worth it. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?