Unable to install drivers/update windows

Welheizel

After I bought a new headset (a V5000 headset 7.1 surround sound) it wouldn't work on my pc, I tried it on other pcs and it works normally , just plug and play without the need to do anything, in my pc it's not so simple, there's simply no audio

My first step was to Google a driver for the headset, there was none, after that I attempted to update audio drivers, Nvidia HD audio and realtek, using Device manager to do so gave me errors , the inability to update from there caused me to download the drivers manually, the drivers also gave off errors and wouldn't install, also caused realtek and gtx 1050ti to disappear from device manager and made my other headphones not working , trying to update windows as a whole also proved useless as it also gives me errors as seen in the pictures , I'm now using a pc that dosent recognise  audio, graphics card , and a slightly weird display as it was also "corrupted" , I also cannot reinstall windows and lose my data in the process as the pc is being used extensively for school work and I cannot find an entire day to reinstall everything

Here's a list of solutions I already tried :

1_update using device manager , dosent update using any options, even when doing legacy hardware , it fails to install 
2_look at your headset device ID, it dosent show any ID at all, it says unknown in all parameters
3_windows update won't update 
4_running SFC/scannow says it found corrupted files but it dosent fix anything, neither does DSIM or other CMD related fixed I found
5_uninstalling drivers completely then reinstalling, they fail at installing 
6_reinstall windows, i need software on it on the daily and can't afford to not have it for a day

Important pc specs :

Windows version : 1904

i7 4770

gtx 1050ti Rog strix

IMG_20200929_164456.jpg

sketch-1601394149843.png

sketch-1601394244657.png

12 hours ago, Benji said:

Well, after Googling around a bit, error code 0x800703F1 apparently means "ERROR_BADDB" which refers to a defective Windows registry, and that is very hard or even impossible to repair. And given the fact that practically nothing on your system works as intended, the only easy way out of it will be to back up your files and re-install Windows.

A complete reinstall using a usb or a repair using the reset feature ?