Alt + F10 tabs me out and types 'dxc' into the search bar for some reason

Pyromancer6

I've searched as much as I can wondering why this has suddenly started happening ever since I installed the newer drivers from NVIDIA (3080 day one patch, and then the recent 456.55 update which I'm currently on) - massive issue as ALT + F10 is my instant replay record last five minutes hotkey and every single time I do it it tabs me outside of whatever I'm doing, brings up the start menu and types 'dxc' into the searchbar. I'm clueless.

Here's a clip for reference.

Any pointers? I'm honestly clueless and it seems to have only started around the time that I updated my NVIDIA drivers and worked perfectly fine before then.

Do you have any unknown processes running upon startup? Any macro programs like autohotkey? And if you revert back to the last nvidia driver the problem goes away?

6 hours ago, NinJake said:

Do you have any unknown processes running upon startup?

spacer.png

doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary excluding the 'Program', which I'll try disabling to see if it works

I'll nip xbox in the bud while I'm at it lol

6 hours ago, NinJake said:

Any macro programs like autohotkey? And if you revert back to the last nvidia driver the problem goes away?

Nope - My old install had a version of AHK but I didn't end up reinstalling it this time around. And, I tried washing my GeForce experience drivers and reinstalling them and it didn't seem to do much. I'll see what disabling the blank program at startup does.

22 hours ago, Pyromancer6 said:

spacer.png

doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary excluding the 'Program', which I'll try disabling to see if it works

I'll nip xbox in the bud while I'm at it lol

Nope - My old install had a version of AHK but I didn't end up reinstalling it this time around. And, I tried washing my GeForce experience drivers and reinstalling them and it didn't seem to do much. I'll see what disabling the blank program at startup does.

Tried to disable the two startup services to no avail. Completely clueless

brain damage gameplay

turns out my friend made some dumbass macro on razer synapse when he was messing about with it because he was gonna buy one lmao

spacer.png

crysis averted