Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Power supply placement

In that particular case, that's how the PSU is supposed to go.

 

BTW:  That's a real garbage PSU.  Are you sure you want to power your PC with it?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

In that particular case, that's how the PSU is supposed to go.

 

BTW:  That's a real garbage PSU.  Are you sure you want to power your PC with it?

 

it is garbage but it can handle my fx 6300 and nvidia 9800 gtx+ they are old components

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, highrusher said:

it is garbage but it can handle my fx 6300 and nvidia 9800 gtx+ they are old components

Well.. yeah.  It can provide them with power.... until it kills them.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2020 at 7:01 PM, jonnyGURU said:

Well.. yeah.  It can provide them with power.... until it kills them.

 

I mean a friend told me its good for those specs, which psu do u recommend

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, highrusher said:

I mean a friend told me its good for those specs, which psu do u recommend

Corsair CX450M or CX450

i9 9900K @ 5.0 GHz, NH D15, 32 GB DDR4 3200 GSKILL Trident Z RGB, AORUS Z390 MASTER, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 27", Steel Series APEX PRO, Logitech Gaming Pro Mouse, CM Master Case 5, Corsair AXI 1600W Titanium. 

 

i7 8086K, AORUS Z370 Gaming 5, 16GB GSKILL RJV DDR4 3200, EVGA 2080TI FTW3 Ultra, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB, (2)SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500 GB, Acer Predator XB1 XB271HU, Corsair HXI 850W.

 

i7 8700K, AORUS Z370 Ultra Gaming, 16GB 16GB DDR4 3000, EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Samsung 960 EVO 250GB, Corsair HX 850W.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×