Ps5 controller

CoolName80
Go to solution Solved by Helpful Tech Witch,
3 minutes ago, CoolName80 said:

Which wire is better? 

12 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

no one knows

Though it might be a ucb c, or it might still be micro, or one cable will provide less latency. 

Would a thunderbolt 3 work on a ps5 controller or would I need to buy a usb c wire? I am planning on buying just a ps5 controller as I have a gaming pc.

7 minutes ago, CoolName80 said:

Would a thunderbolt 3 work on a ps5 controller or would I need to buy a usb c wire? I am planning on buying just a ps5 controller as I have a gaming pc.

no one knows? like, no one has a ps5 or a ps5 controller. No one has made software for anyone to use a ps5 controller on pc.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

no one knows? like, no one has a ps5 or a ps5 controller. No one has made software for anyone to use a ps5 controller on pc.

Which wire is better? 

3 minutes ago, CoolName80 said:

Which wire is better? 

12 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

no one knows

Though it might be a ucb c, or it might still be micro, or one cable will provide less latency. 

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

-= Moved to Console Gaming =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

It is USB-C, if the pictures are anything to go by.  But you are far better off buying an Xbox controller.  They are far more ergonomic and comfortable to use for long periods, and you can either pair them via bluetooth or use a standard Micro USB cable and they just work with Windows 10, no software or drivers required.