pls help

so ive been trying to hold off on asking for help on this issue but i cant anymore so here. my cpu is a fx8350 old i know my mobo is the asus sabertooth 990fx not the issue ive tried other mobos that do work and they did for a wile ill get to that. i do have 2 brands of ram i have a stick of 1x8gb hyper x beast and 2 sticks of 1x8gb g.skill hyper x is a different speed but turned down still not the issue. i have a gtx 1650 s not the issue. my psu is a 1200 watt coolermaster ill find the exact one if needed but i dont think its needed so. the issues are 

1. the pc sometimes wont give beep codes

2. it randomly decides to not boot not post boot and not wile running after i turn it off it sometimes just says no and i take like an hour trying to fix it.

3. this one is new but the cpu light is coming on everytime i try to boot it and it wont boot the light for the power switch comes on the fan for the cpu is still running but all other fans and lights (excluding the mobo lights) turn right back off. it boots fine with another psu i have but that one is faulty so id rather not try to use it too much.

1. format posts. This will help in us being able to help you, and will make your pc 9999999999999999999999999999% faster.

2. Re-seat all connectors and parts.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

25 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

1. format posts. This will help in us being able to help you, and will make your pc 9999999999999999999999999999% faster.

2. Re-seat all connectors and parts.

1. i do not know how to do the first one 

2.i've done that and i definitely should have made a list of things that i tried

ive reseated everything ive tried booting with bare minimum i've used a different mobo that i know works ive tried different ram(in every slot) i cant think of what else i've done but i cant think of anything else to do so.

14 minutes ago, epro911 said:

1. i do not know how to do the first one 

2.i've done that and i definitely should have made a list of things that i tried

ive reseated everything ive tried booting with bare minimum i've used a different mobo that i know works ive tried different ram(in every slot) i cant think of what else i've done but i cant think of anything else to do so.

If the same issue occurs with a different mobo it’s not the mobo. This is kind of weird because codes are totally a mobo thing.  The PSU is grotesquely overpowered.  I assume it’s also old. The ram is a bit confusing in that there are 3 sticks, but AMD did some triple channel for a while so if this is one of those it’s reasonable.  If it’s dual channel 3 sticks is going to cause problems. The only thing left is cpu, but the stays running thing could also mean PSU.  Random boot-or-not could be a bad connection.  Perhaps an iffy pin connector on the cpu?  Some stuff says PSU or cpu, some stuff says PSU.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

If the same issue occurs with a different mobo it’s not the mobo. This is kind of weird because codes are totally a mobo thing.  The PSU is grotesquely overpowered.  I assume it’s also old. The ram is a bit confusing in that there are 3 sticks, but AMD did some triple channel for a while so if this is one of those it’s reasonable.  If it’s dual channel 3 sticks is going to cause problems. The only thing left is cpu, but the stays running thing could also mean PSU.  Random boot-or-not could be a bad connection.  Perhaps an iffy pin connector on the cpu?  Some stuff says PSU or cpu, some stuff says PSU.  

ok thanks i was thinking psu issue also not an old psu just over powerd for the system it is modular tho so ill check the cables

36 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

ty its a bad connection but for the power connector to the mobo on the psu do you have any tricks or anything to try to keep this from happening again either way thanks alot

20 minutes ago, epro911 said:

ty its a bad connection but for the power connector to the mobo on the psu do you have any tricks or anything to try to keep this from happening again either way thanks alot

Not a lot of help I’m afraid, All I got is a dumb one that may do more harm than good.  There’s a trick for cleaning dirty contacts using a pink pencil eraser.  Literally erase on them.  The eraser will pick up corrosion just like it picks up pencil marks.  Used to be a standard for slot cars and model trains.  The problem with it is if you press too hard you can bend the connection, if there is a gold coating that is thin you can wear through it, and if the connector is hard s to get at the little rubber crumbs it creates can get stuck in things and make stuff worse.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.