Try this again....

MxRider9637

Im going to be doing my first gaming build soon and i have gotten all my periphels except for the keyboard.. 

I was going to wait for corsairs/cherry mx rgb keyboard to come out.. But kind of impatient 

Im looking for a gaming keyboard

Mechanical keys.. (blues or reds)

Budget: $100-180

Ducky Shine 3. Filco Majestouch.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Full key layout or 10 keyless?

I'll suggest G710+ though

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Corsair K95

I absolutely love mine

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

if you want tkl get cm storm quickfire tk.

there is also the corsair k70 keyboards which have a nice touch

hellooooooooo

Full key layout or 10 keyless?

I'll suggest G710+ though

Doesn't have Blues or Reds.

Are you sure you mean Blues or Reds? They're extremely different so I hope you're not mistaking them for another switch.

The Ducky Shine 3 is one the best backlit boards in that price range, anything from Cooler Master is great, Filcos are great, but currently are fairly expensive.

I can't suggest a G710+ or Corsair boards considering the quality of their keycaps(cases of them breaking) or the LEDs dying out often. G710+ is the mechanical keyboard representation of a membrane keyboard anyways.

whats tkl??

if you want tkl get cm storm quickfire tk.

there is also the corsair k70 keyboards which have a nice touch

im mostly an mx blue but i can settle for mx reds

Are you sure you mean Blues or Reds? They're extremely different so I hope you're not mistaking them for another switch.

The Ducky Shine 3 is one the best backlit boards in that price range, anything from Cooler Master is great, Filcos are great, but currently are fairly expensive.

I can't suggest a G710+ or Corsair boards considering the quality of their keycaps(cases of them breaking) or the LEDs dying out often. G710+ is the mechanical keyboard representation of a membrane keyboard anyways.

what do you guys think about the roccat ryos mk pro???

TKL stands for Ten-Key-Less, long story short it's a keyboard without the number pad.

The Roccat Ryos MK Pro seems to only come in and ISO layout so should I assume you want a keyboard with an ISO layout(Big J enter)?

At that price point you should just get a Ducky Shine 3, what country do you live in?

what do you guys think about the roccat ryos mk pro???

its too big in my opinion. i don't even use anything past the endter key on a full size keyboard so it can easliy get dusty

hellooooooooo

US and i dont know the shines look really cheap?

TKL stands for Ten-Key-Less, long story short it's a keyboard without the number pad.

The Roccat Ryos MK Pro seems to only come in and ISO layout so should I assume you want a keyboard with an ISO layout(Big J enter)?

At that price point you should just get a Ducky Shine 3, what country do you live in?

I kinda liked the fact that it has a big wrist rest, also i have the roccat kone xtd mouse so with the keyboard i would have the roccat talk thing..

its too big in my opinion. i don't even use anything past the endter key on a full size keyboard so it can easliy get dusty

I'm going to put my vote in for the Corsair K70, along with blue switches it is very sturdy from the 

full metal plate supporting everything. The lighting is fully changeable by selecting what keys you

want on, or you can just turn them all on. It also has integrated media keys which include a volume

knob or roller.

Overall I love the K70 because of the sturdiness of it, and included is different WASD keys along

with numbers 1-6 the replacements are red rubberized coating with a crosshatch texture much 

like the spacebar. Included is a wrist rest which I've chosen to take off but to each their own.

If you have any other questions about the K70 ask away!

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

I own the G710+, I know it has browns. But I also didn't read what the OP said thoroughly obviously.

Not sure what you mean by the part I put in bold.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

my original choice ;)

I'm going to put my vote in for the Corsair K70, along with blue switches it is very sturdy from the 

full metal plate supporting everything. The lighting is fully changeable by selecting what keys you

want on, or you can just turn them all on. It also has integrated media keys which include a volume

knob or roller.

Overall I love the K70 because of the sturdiness of it, and included is different WASD keys along

with numbers 1-6 the replacements are red rubberized coating with a crosshatch texture much 

like the spacebar. Included is a wrist rest which I've chosen to take off but to each their own.

If you have any other questions about the K70 ask away!

US and i dont know the shines look really cheap?

Plastic being correlated with cheap ):. Everyone is to their own, it's one of the best built boards on the standard market in my opinion.

I own the G710+, I know it has browns. But I also didn't read what the OP said thoroughly obviously.

Not sure what you mean by the part I put in bold.

Cherry MX Browns seems to be the natural transition from Rubber Dome to Mechanical, and O-rings encourage you bottom out (Only way to type on Rubber Dome), and they pretty much make a mushy bottom out as if you were typing on a RD. I don't bottom out so I think O-Rings are terrible.

I kinda liked the fact that it has a big wrist rest, also i have the roccat kone xtd mouse so with the keyboard i would have the roccat talk thing..

i would wait for the roccat ryos TKL, easier to transport if you ever have to go naywhere. are you going to use the  roccat talk thing? it will take abit to get used to

hellooooooooo

I like the full size keyboard though.. not a big fan of the tkl's and yes i do plan on using roccat talk.. I do love corsairs keyboard dont get me wrong its just the k70 doesn't seem to have what im looking for..

i would wait for the roccat ryos TKL, easier to transport if you ever have to go naywhere. are you going to use the  roccat talk thing? it will take abit to get used to