PC won't boot, super loud fan noise

ad.solid

Hi everyone, this is my first topic here so I'll try to explain myself as best as I can

I assembled a PC in january this year, everything worked great but I started to have boot issues with screen not even displaying anything and at random. The issue was a factory defect with my mobo, so I got a new one (AORUS X470 GAMING 5), wich worked great for 5 months. So one morning I turned it on and a super loud fan noise kicked in, I couldn't identify wich one was but the RGB were on and I had nothing on the screen, as it did not post I tried turning it again, nothing happened (the fan issue did not repeat in tests after this). With this in mind we conducted several tests in a local repair shop, we tried most of my components in another PC and everything seem to work ok (CPU, PSU), but nothing worked on my side. Apparently the mobo was still conducting electricity because when we unplugged the 8pin connector the fans and lights were turning on. At this point we think that it might be an issue with the 8pin coming from the mobo, but we're not sure. I'm afraid that the PSU could've killed the mobo but I have no proof of that.

Any help would be appreciated

SPECS

OS WINDOWS 10 PRO 64bit

CPU Ryzen 7 2700

GPU Asus TUF GTX 1660Ti

RAM 2 X 8 GSKILL TRIDENT Z 3000 MHZ

MOBO AORUS X470 GAMING 5 WIFI

PSU EVGA 700W 80PLUS GOLD

SSD XPG GAMMIX S11 PRO 512 GB (BOOT)

HDD BARRACUDA 1 TB

Thanks,

Alex