New Pc Wont Boot!

Sid145

Hello everyone, I just built a new pc and i cant get it to boot into windows media creation tool i have  tried 3 different motherboards and same issue i have also tried differnt ram and video card. I can get the windows logo to come up boot it want go into the menu to accept the download for windows it just spins in circles for hours i dont know what the issue is. 

Specs: 

Proccesor: Amd ryzen 7 3700x 

video card: Geforce rtx 2070

ram: 32 gb ddr4 3200

storage: 1tb western digital m.2 drive

What happens if you disconnect your m.2? Will it fully boot the install media? Do you have a spare HDD or some other SSD kicking about?

Hmm, how are you making the USB? I assume just using the Media Creation Tool? If so, is there another computer you can use to prep the USB? I thought I saw you already tried another USB drive. OR have you tried different USB ports on the system? I have had some nightmares trying to get Windows install off a front USB port on one of my older cases.

@Bad5ector I am using windows meadia creation tool. I have tried using the iso file and the regular meadia creaion tool. Im using the back usbs thats on my mobo. 

And you have tried a different USB stick? Do you have another system you can verify it happens on? (I know the last one is a stretch, not everyone has excess PCs just kicking around to test with).

That is different from trying another system to verify. A bad HDD can still show you all the files, but it's when you try to access those files is when the problems arise. So are you saying you haven't tried another USB stick yet? 

Edit: when I say try in another system, I mean boot from the drive and start the install process. That's what my comment about not everyone has a spare PC kicking around for these kinds of tests.