Sound not working in crysis 2

Karan Chopra

It was working yesterday but after connecting my pc to tv once this happened I ahve tested the speakers and they working fine but just the ingame sound is not working. Pls help

43 minutes ago, Karan Chopra said:

It was working yesterday but after connecting my pc to tv once this happened I ahve tested the speakers and they working fine but just the ingame sound is not working. Pls help

Troubleshooting.  I can do the low end of that.  Please don’t be offended by the simplicity of some of these checks.  Everybody forgets stuff, me more than most, 

Let’s start with basics:

”is it plugged in?”

Theres are several points in both windows and many games and even some keyboards where sound may be muted. Has that happened?

If that fails there’s

“have you turned it off and on?” 

Try a: game restart.

If that fails: machine reboot.

If that fails too there’s: game reinstall.

if there still no sound maybe have a check of step one again and if still no luck the basic stuff has failed and someone more l owledgable tham me is needed.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

5 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Troubleshooting.  I can do the low end of that.  Please don’t be offended by the simplicity of some of these checks.  Everybody forgets stuff, me more than most, 

Let’s start with basics:

”is it plugged in?”

Theres are several points in both windows and many games and even some keyboards where sound may be muted. Has that happened?

If that fails there’s

“have you turned it off and on?” 

Try a: game restart.

If that fails: machine reboot.

If that fails too there’s: game reinstall.

if there still no sound maybe have a check of step one again and if still no luck the basic stuff has failed and someone more l owledgable tham me is needed.

Hey man yeah I did try all of those and reinstalled the game. It's working fine now. Thanks