Computer restarts/crashes after logging into windows

I just finished building my PC and I have an issue where everytime I login to windows I can stay on the desktop and browse for sometimes a minute or sometimes seconds but it eventually crashes/restarts. No blue screen or anything, but when it does crash the fans in the PC speed up and the monitor doesn't register anything and my peripherals lights are off.  I tried updating the BIOS but it didn't fix anything and I cant even download drivers without this issue happening. The only time the PC doesnt crash is when its in safe mode.

Specs: 

Ryzen 5 3600XT

Gigabyte Aorus B550 PRO AC

RTX 2060 Twin Frozr

Corsair CX500

Kingston 240gb SSD

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4

Running 64bit Windows 10

what could be causing this issue? 

I also have re-installed windows 3 times now, twice on my SSD and once on my HDD do see if one of my drives is bad but the issue keeps happening.

No way for us to know remotely.

Hard crash without BSOD can often be a serious hardware problem. The first thing I would check is the PSU. Is it powerful enough to power the system? The next step would be to contact the motherboard manufacturer and do troubleshooting with them. They will walk you through finding the problem because they don't want to RMA the board. If they tell you it's a different component then contact that manufacturer and so on. You might have to RMA something along the way.

This is probably not a simple driver or bios problem , Check CPU ,Cpu thermal paste, and cpu installation problems.for my exreience its %80 CPU %20 RAM Problem i hope it's not expensive fix and you can fix it soon.