What software is this?

Its from behind the scenes of making of Japenese Anime "Naruto" movie ..a video on which is available on YouTube also..

I wnna know what are the Animation and compositing softwares used in the making based on these scrnshots???!

20200920_010218.jpg

20200920_010152.jpg

20200920_010246.jpg

Probably some older animation software but you won't have much luck running on newer machines unless they still support it

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Could the last screenshot be https://www.nchsoftware.com/slideshow/index.html ?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

I'm seeing 3 different softwares in the video , paintshop pro 7, adobe photoshop , and jasc animation shop

As far as their process it appears they are rendering out each individual frame as an image so they are compositing with regular photoshop tools

2 minutes ago, emosun said:

I'm seeing 3 different softwares in the video , paintshop pro 7, adobe photoshop , and jasc animation shop

My goodness, I hope it was more stable than when I used it.  I remember Animation Shop being very prone to crashing.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

3 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

My goodness, I hope it was more stable than when I used it.  I remember Animation Shop being very prone to crashing.

honestly this looks like it was so long ago that actually editing something like this in a video editor wouldnt have been possible for such a small studio in terms of single machines. If they had a bunch of Sgi stations maybe but looks like they are working with just off the shelf desktops running xp/2000.

I'm guessing they purposely left the entire movie in individual frames until the final export to tape/dvd/film. Not even sure those basic machines could play back the film in hd digitally so they probably had to preview everything on a single good machine or in standard def if they wanted to see it in motion.