No boot or post

So I've recently upgraded my Core i3 2120 with a Xeon E3-1220 v2, and I'm getting no post or boot. I've tried several different GPUs and still no ball. My mobo beeps as it usually does when it working, so idk what's up

5 minutes ago, BrassyBoy69 said:

My mobo beeps as it usually does when it working

Look into beep codes and identify your beep code pattern. They can, at times, help with troubleshooting.

https://www.yourdictionary.com/beep-codes

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

30 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

is your motherboard's bios up tp date? thoe V2 CPU's usually need a bios update to work on older boards.

Where'd I go to update my bios? Intel website says the downloads are unavailable since November 2019

3 minutes ago, BrassyBoy69 said:

Where'd I go to update my bios? Intel website says the downloads are unavailable since November 2019

usually to the site of your motherboard manufacturer.

what motherboard is it exactly?

6 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

usually to the site of your motherboard manufacturer.

what motherboard is it exactly?

Intel DQ67OW

7 minutes ago, BrassyBoy69 said:

Intel DQ67OW

according to this PDF from Intel -> https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/boardsandkits/desktop-boards/DQ67OW.pdf

your V2 CPU is not supported on that motherboard.

53 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

according to this PDF from Intel -> https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/boardsandkits/desktop-boards/DQ67OW.pdf

your V2 CPU is not supported on that motherboard.

Intel DQ67OW supports sandy bridge, as is my i3 2120, and the Xeon v2 is Ivy bridge, will a firmware update solve this? 

it could, that's what i was eluding to with the BIOS update. but if itwas fixable with a BIOS update the V2 chips should be on the supported list tbh.

i guess it can't hurt to check.

8 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

it could, that's what i was eluding to with the BIOS update. but if itwas fixable with a BIOS update the V2 chips should be on the supported list tbh.

i guess it can't hurt to check.

How'd I go about updating the BIOS? 

14 minutes ago, BrassyBoy69 said:

How'd I go about updating the BIOS? 

well since intel took them off ther website your only option would be to trust other 3rd party sites. but that's pretty sketchy.