antec p180 upgrade

solomongrundy

I've had a P180 for a long time now and looking to upgrade because I want a case with cable management and sound deadening material. I love the looks of the Antec P180 so I'm looking for a similar looking (and same sized or smaller preferred) ATX case. The dimensions of the 180 are 21.3"(H) x 19.9"(D) x 8.1"(W).

Price is kind of a factor.

Thanks for any and all input, amigos.

Define r4, H440.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

I've had a P180 for a long time now and looking to upgrade because I want a case with cable management and sound deadening material. I love the looks of the Antec P180 so I'm looking for a similar looking (and same sized or smaller preferred) ATX case. The dimensions of the 180 are 21.3"(H) x 19.9"(D) x 8.1"(W).

Price is kind of a factor.

Thanks for any and all input, amigos.

define r4 if you need 5.25 bays, nzxt h440 if you dont is ghe usual answer on this forum (and i often agree with it)

btw the p280 isnt worth it compared to these.

what is your budget?

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

I think the price range of H440 is about as much as I would like to pay. NCIX.com has it for 119 which seems reasonable.

define r4 if you need 5.25 bays, nzxt h440 if you dont is ghe usual answer on this forum (and i often agree with it)

btw the p280 isnt worth it compared to these.

what is your budget?

I think the price range of H440 is about as much as I would like to pay. NCIX.com has it for 119 which seems reasonable.

well if you plan on buying from ncix, this is the week to do it since shipping will be 5$. usually shipping cases is quite expensive...

btw there s a white h230 on sale for 65$ there, NO idea how it performs(see reviews online) or if it has noise dampening, but it s a 50% off option.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB