minecraft mod lag

Hey guys i made a custom mod pack to play with my 5 friends, and so i had all of them install minecraft 1.12.2 and the recommenced Forge download. Then mods in mod folder one of which being optfine. they all are running it with 5gb of ram and all but one have no issues. one of my friends runs has about 40 avg fps then when some things load he drops to 1-5 fps. He has the second best computer out of all of us so its not a spec issue, a ryzen with 8 Cores. and decent graphics card. any ideas of whats wrong? Thanks for any help (he also runs all tekkik and FTB modpacks with no issues)

Things we have tried:

changed ram from 4-8Gb

made sure nvidia controller is running minecraft on graphics card not onboard graphics

changed optifine settings

removed and put back optifine

deleted java, minecraft, technic, etc and reinstalled

10 minutes ago, cookiethecrumb said:

Hey guys i made a custom mod pack to play with my 5 friends, and so i had all of them install minecraft 1.12.2 and the recommenced Forge download. Then mods in mod folder one of which being optfine. they all are running it with 5gb of ram and all but one have no issues. one of my friends runs has about 40 avg fps then when some things load he drops to 1-5 fps. He has the second best computer out of all of us so its not a spec issue, a ryzen with 8 Cores. and decent graphics card. any ideas of whats wrong? Thanks for any help (he also runs all tekkik and FTB modpacks with no issues)

Things we have tried:

changed ram from 4-8Gb

made sure nvidia controller is running minecraft on graphics card not onboard graphics

changed optifine settings

removed and put back optifine

deleted java, minecraft, technic, etc and reinstalled

What mods is it exactly have you checked if they are compatible and what is the settings the guy with unspecified cpu and gpu has on MC and what is his exact specs (not case an psu needed)

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

What mods is it exactly have you checked if they are compatible and what is the settings the guy with unspecified cpu and gpu has on MC and what is his exact specs (not case an psu needed)

for 4 people all the mods work fine and we have no issues he has a ryzen 9 4900 8 cores, and 16GB ram, rtx 2060 maxq his computer is linked below as well as the mod list

https://gyazo.com/b86b6b0024ebc26cb024456b8f2e748d

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-zephyrus-g14-14-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-9-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2060-max-q-1tb-ssd-moonlight-white/6403816.p?skuId=6403816

11 minutes ago, cookiethecrumb said:

for 4 people all the mods work fine and we have no issues he has a ryzen 9 4900 8 cores, and 16GB ram, rtx 2060 maxq his computer is linked below as well as the mod list

https://gyazo.com/b86b6b0024ebc26cb024456b8f2e748d

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-zephyrus-g14-14-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-9-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2060-max-q-1tb-ssd-moonlight-white/6403816.p?skuId=6403816

It is a laptop so it is mobile chips and sodimm ram but shouldn't be a big impact, try removing journeymap caused me issues before

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help