Am I the only one annoyed by the prompter ?

mov2k6

I would say it would be necessary for tech quickie. It's all about having a concise answer, which needs pre-planning.

I agree, but the format demands it. 

What gets me is, why not just have two monitors side by side with the camera in between, one for Slick one for Linus, computer can be a desktop, laptop, Pi whatever and then use keyboards on their laps much like the laptop and that way they will always be looking forward into the camera as they browse the web for what ever they need, instead of constantly looking down at their laptops. Then, when and if they need to get up they just need to rest the keyboard/mouse/trackpad-keyboard combo on its side and get up. Drop the cables under a mat so they don't get tangled up at their feet or use bluetooth.

Yeah, that could work !

If you don't like it don't want it. Nobodys forcing you to. Sometime things need to be done, or changed, you can't please everyone.

I for one still enjoy the videos. I don't know why your still watching if you obviously have too much to complain about.

Hey, I respect your opinion but I believe that your understanding of my thoughts might be a bit off. I am interested in the things they talk about and the videos they make. I have been watching LMG videos for a long time now, and I can't just stop watching them, because of this small inconvenience. As I said, it is not something that I find to be a reason that would make me want to drop this habit. Through their videos I am getting in touch with the latest things in hardware and the IT news in general. The purpose for this post is to express my opinion and maybe encourage other people, that feel the same, to express theirs. I respect that you appreciate their more professional approach, instead of the whole garage thing (even so, don't you think that, maybe, advertising for butt wipes is a bit low ?).

I think its ok just for something like specs but not for the entire video.

Yep !