Computer will intermittently restart on it's own, which is being caused by Kernel 41

Zyre

As the title of this topic said, for a while now I've been intermittently having a issue where my rig will restart without BSOD. Checking the Event Viewer it seems to be because of a Kernel error 41. Looking around online not much can be found about it except that it's a situation where the PC didn't get enough power.

My rig doesn't have any overclock on the 3900x nor made changes to the BIOS except setting the XMP profile and disabling ErP (I hated how my usb, keyboard and mouse stayed on when the PC was off). The motherboard is running the latest BIOS version and I have already made sure the RAM CPU and Motherboard are fine.

Should it be possible that it's being caused by me changing the ErP or setting the XMP profile for my ram? I mean if I don't set the XMP, I am not using the full 3600mhz.

Specifications down below:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
Graphics card : ASUS GTX 1080Ti Strix OC
Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master
Kingston G Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200mhz
Corsair RM750x

Error 41 - Kernel Power is not the cause of the crash, this message simply means the PC lost power suddenly and was not able to identify the cause. This error is added to the logs after the PC is powered back on.

As for the actual cause, start by disabling DOCP/XMP to make sure its not a voltage issue. If that doesn't work then it might be a faulty PSU.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Thanks ill test it for a couple of days/weeks without XMP. I also found out my Motherboard had a new bios version, so I installed that.