Guys.... NEED HELP!!!

Guys i need some serious help here,  i have a sempron 145 and i tried overclocking and it was seeming to be a succes and after a couple of overclocking, there is some serious problem that i face right now....                        NEED HELP ASAP

after i done my last overclocking and while checking the system specs and its processor stats i saw some thing unusual, it is written amd athlon x2 some sh*t like that i dont remember clearly the specified name, i swear my cpu is an amd sempron 145 single core and i checked cpuz to verify it and it is the same athlon sh*t and it seems like giving out some genuine calculations like the speed frequency number of cores and threads but its not an athlon, i reset the bios config and removed the overclocking an i set it to default and its still showing the same

*NOTE* I also saw another error in between one of the overclocking attempts when it showed like not specified or something like that on the system specs while i checked control panel but the processor was sempron 145 when i checked the cpuz pls help me quick!!!!

A sempron 145 is a athlon cpu that had core(s) disabled. It often misreports. You can even unlock the locked core(s) on them sometimes.

Just now, jaslion said:

A sempron 145 is a athlon cpu that had core(s) disabled. It often misreports. You can even unlock the locked core(s) on them sometimes.

I ENABLED THE ASUS CORE UNLOCKER ON MY MOTHERBOARD BEFORE OVERCLOCKING IS THAT THE THING THAT IS CAUSING THIS DISASTER LIKE THING? 

Just now, CutePanda said:

I ENABLED THE ASUS CORE UNLOCKER ON MY MOTHERBOARD BEFORE OVERCLOCKING IS THAT THE THING THAT IS CAUSING THIS DISASTER LIKE THING? 

It's not a disaster it's just you unlocking the second core and turning it's into a athlon II x2. So congrats you just got double the cpu and yes the core unlocker unlocks the core if possible. It may not always be stable as the core was disabled for a reason.

You're doomed to have your single-core CPU turned into dual-core forever.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

14 hours ago, Juular said:

You're doomed to have your single-core CPU turned into dual-core forever.

what do u mean by im doomed?