upgrading my pc

Budget (including currency): 150 to 200 pound

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly gaming and browsing 

I am looking to upgrade to a new rtx 3000 series or a big navi later this year but I need to upgrade my psu ( I think its 550 w ) because I want to put it in a second pc for my girlfriend. With this I am looking at upgrading my case fans also as I'm running a bit hot and let's face it i just want more rgb also. 

My current case is a cooler master masterbox mb 511 with the 4 stock fans.

Fans i was looking at 

cooler master my 120r or the mf120

3 pack of antec

Psu I was looking at 

Corsair rm 750

Game max rgb 850 w 

What cooler do you have? More case fans/different case fans won't massively improve cpu temps. Additionally make sure that the RGB on the fans is compatible with whatever RGB header your motherboard has, so you can easily control it, with software in Windows. For the power supply I'd suggest going for the rm 750

49 minutes ago, Caolan.Kelly said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly gaming and browsing 

I am looking to upgrade to a new rtx 3000 series or a big navi later this year but I need to upgrade my psu ( I think its 550 w ) because I want to put it in a second pc for my girlfriend. With this I am looking at upgrading my case fans also as I'm running a bit hot and let's face it i just want more rgb also. 

Fans i was looking at 

3 pack of antec

Psu I was looking at 

Corsair rm 750

Game max rgb 850 w 

RM750 would be good. I would suggest waiting for reviews as 650W will probably be enough

PC

Ryzen 5 2600 Stock

Sapphire Nitro+ Special Edition Radeon RX580 8GB (Would Recommend)

Gigabyte B450M DS3H (Don't recommend)

Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000MHz CL15 

Phanteks P300 (Would Recommend)

Kingston A400 240GB SSD

Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD

Corsair CX550M 550W  80+ Bronze

Deepcool FH-10 Fan Hub

3x BeQuiet Pure Wings 2

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/marmour/saved/QTY3ZL

Peripherals

LG 24MK400H

Logitech G413 Carbon

Logitech G305 (AAA Adaptor - 10g reduction) (Would recommend)

Logitech Z150

HyperX Cloud II (Would recommend)

Moto G5 Plus (Webcam)

Phone

Pixel 3A XL (Would recommend)

*Useful Link* PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/

2 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

*snip*

That power supply is 190£, and you can't get 3 fans for 10£. Not to mention that 1000W is way more than what he'll ever need. 750W is more than enough, considering that something like a 10900k and 2080 ti draw around 500-550W of power under load.

56 minutes ago, Caolan.Kelly said:

Fans i was looking at 

3 pack of antec

Psu I was looking at 

Corsair rm 750

Game max rgb 850 w 

Your case just doesn't have the greatest airflow. Adding better fans is going to do little for you. What cpu cooler do you have?

9 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Your case just doesn't have the greatest airflow. Adding better fans is going to do little for you. What cpu cooler do you have?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock cooler 

And a rm750 is a good psu

7 minutes ago, Caolan.Kelly said:

Ryzen 5 3600 stock cooler 

And a rm750 is a good psu

Oh yeah just upgrade your cooler if temps are the issue. The stock cooler is just enough but in a not great airflow case it becomes living on the edge.

9 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Oh yeah just upgrade your cooler if temps are the issue. The stock cooler is just enough but in a not great airflow case it becomes living on the edge.

It is the mesh front case I thought that would have been good for airflow, any recommendations on a good cooler ? And do you think ill have a temp issue if I do get something like a 3070 or 80 

17 minutes ago, Caolan.Kelly said:

It is the mesh front case I thought that would have been good for airflow, any recommendations on a good cooler ? And do you think ill have a temp issue if I do get something like a 3070 or 80 

Oh then it is fine I assumed you had the plastic front. For coolers the arctic 33 seems to be a goto budget option now. I doubt you'll have temp issues once you get a better cpu cooler.

39 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Oh then it is fine I assumed you had the plastic front. For coolers the arctic 33 seems to be a goto budget option now. I doubt you'll have temp issues once you get a better cpu cooler.

Cool thank you so much for the help