Dahua DVR account problem

So i have this new Dahua DVR installed in our office but whenever I tried to scan the QR CODE it says the account is already bound with email@email.com but this is newly installed device

Contact Dahua support. What were you expecting any of us to do?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

13 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

Contact Dahua support. What were you expecting any of us to do?

Well I'm just wondering if someone had this problem also and they fixed it that's why i visit this forum. Lets be honest contacting company support may take ages to reply.

3 hours ago, ZixteE said:

Well I'm just wondering if someone had this problem also and they fixed it that's why i visit this forum. Lets be honest contacting company support may take ages to reply.

Contacting support of service/device your company paid for takes longer than finding someone on community forum who might have used same service/device? Threaten to return and demand money-back. That should make their support hurry it. That happens to be the reason why any company has customer support in first place. They lose customers really quickly if they sell faulty stuff or refuse to help with issues.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv