So I tried to login to Discord, but it said "Login from new location detected, please check your email" ,so i head over to Gmail and was going to sign into the Gmail Account I used to make my Discord Account, but I don't remember the password. Can anyone help me?
Edit: I do not have a recovery email address :(

Edited by lotsoftech

We won't really be able to help. Try contacting the google support here

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

You are most likely not able to recover anything google accounts are impossible to get back when you have no recovery email, you could contact discord support if you could show proof of ownership you probably have a tiny chance of reseting the email

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Looks like you better remember the password then. Because you're SOL if you don't have some way to recover it like recovery email associated to it.

You can try this:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

To see if you at least have security questions you can answer or if it's linked to your phone.(Chose "Try another way" if you don't have the answer to it)

If you're prone to forgetting passwords, USE A PASSWORD MANAGER.

Be it LastPass or Keepass or whatever.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 minute ago, TetraSky said:

Looks like you better remember the password then. Because you're SOL if you don't have some way to recover it like recovery email associated to it.

If you're prone to forgetting passwords, USE A PASSWORD MANAGER.

Be it LastPass or Keepass or whatever.

Or googles built in manager (maybe only I like it)

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

3 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Or googles built in manager (maybe only I like it)

Call me paranoid since I'm already trusting Google with my emails, but I don't want them having the passwords to my entire life. Especially for gov/banking stuff. I prefer to keep everything "local" and "offline" (with Keepass)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

it's weird how you can make your  amazon password 123456 but you can't make your google password 123456

11 minutes ago, lotsoftech said:

it's weird how you can make your  amazon password 123456 but you can't make your google password 123456

Google has more security

Reminder⚠️

9 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Call me paranoid since I'm already trusting Google with my emails, but I don't want them having the passwords to my entire life. Especially for gov/banking stuff. I prefer to keep everything "local" and "offline" (with Keepass)

True, most of my passwords are already on google heh

Reminder⚠️

Since your question already got answered, im just here to refer to my signature. 
Please read the last part carefully. 

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

1 minute ago, JayBe said:

Since your question already got answered, im just here to refer to my signature. 
Please read the last part carefully. 

im new to the form

5 minutes ago, lotsoftech said:

im new to the form

i know, thats why i was dropping that there. 

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

20 minutes ago, WI-FIultrasnoop said:

Also @JayBe, your signature is a bit wrong when it comes to titles as this got a heap more replies than my cry for help here.

Well, it aint, cause exceptions prove the rule tho ;)

20 minutes ago, WI-FIultrasnoop said:

It was originally in general discussion but got moved without my consent.

They dont need your consent to move your topic. If it is in a wrong space they have all the right to move it into the right one. Thats what the T&Cs are there for ;)