Which MOBO is better?

Between Asus prime z490 a, Gigabyte vision G or Asus rog strix z490 a?

Budget? what are these priced at? and are you limited to these?  and what are you powering?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 hour ago, TofuHaroto said:

Budget? what are these priced at? and are you limited to these?  and what are you powering?

My budget is around 3000kr (around 330 in usd cuz i live in norway). These are all priced at 2800kr in here. Im powering a i5 10600k, rtx 2070 and aiming for white build :)

10 hours ago, Lucky1412 said:

My budget is around 3000kr

You could look at the vision g which is decent and will easily power a 10700k if you're limited to these, and you could look at the z490 gaming edge and the tomahawk which are also pretty good.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

8 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

You could look at the vision g which is decent and will easily power a 10700k if you're limited to these, and you could look at the z490 gaming edge and the tomahawk which are also pretty good.

Is the vision g better than the rog strix?

better than the rog strix?

I can't find anything about the strix a sadly, but the vision G is a pretty good board.

Build Log: 

18 minutes ago, Lucky1412 said:

Is the vision g better than the rog strix?

Probably not.

The ROG Strix Z490-A has the white theme you are looking for I think.

10 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Probably not.

The ROG Strix Z490-A has the white theme you are looking for I think.

Vision g has the white theme as well, im asking cuz i never had a gigabyte mobo befire so im used to asus.

4 minutes ago, Lucky1412 said:

Vision g has the white theme as well, im asking cuz i never had a gigabyte mobo befire so im used to asus.

GIgabyte makes really decent boards, The quality is there. 

However if you're used to Asus, the Bios and wording is quite different on Gigabyte motherboards. 

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

GIgabyte makes really decent boards, The quality is there. 

However if you're used to Asus, the Bios and wording is quite different on Gigabyte motherboards. 

So in terms of quality and performance they are both good and im guessing both of them can handle a little overclock? And they are the same price in here where i live

im guessing both of them can handle a little overclock?

The vision G can handle an overclocked 10900k just fine, as for the strx a, as i said, couldn't find anything on it sadly, but the vision G is good.

Build Log: 

Just now, Lucky1412 said:

So in terms of quality and performance they are both good and im guessing both of them can handle a little overclock? And they are the same price in here where i live

Yes, they are both great boards. 

Overclocking on either is good to go.

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

The vision G can handle an overclocked 10900k just fine, as for the strx a, as i said, couldn't find anything on it sadly, but the vision G is good.

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Yes, they are both great boards. 

Overclocking on either is good to go.

So i think i will be taking the vision G? :)

i will be taking the vision G?

Yea, it's a decent board if you're going for a white themed build, and will handle the 10700k  just fine.

Build Log: