Wil my gigabyte ga78lmt support a gddr6 1650 oc gpu

Idiot Gamer

I already own the motherboard with fx 6300 cpu.will it support a GTX 1650 oc if yes will it bottleneck much?

It will support the GPU, but that CPU is really very old, so depending on the workload it may bottleneck.

Keep in mind that bottleneck doesn't mean bad performance. Gaming is much more GPU-based than CPU (although obviously you need both) and assuming you're upgrading from a much older GPU, you should still be getting a huge uplift in performance.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

Gaming is much more GPU-based than CPU (although obviously you need both) and assuming you're upgrading from a much older GPU, you should still be getting a huge uplift in performance.

If the gpu is putting out alot of frames it can actually hurt the cpu performance causing stuttering and lockup, you will have to most likely lock your fps at 60 (if it reaches that with a 1650 depending on settings) 

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

1 minute ago, DakotaWebber said:

If the gpu is putting out alot of frames it can actually hurt the cpu performance causing stuttering and lockup, you will have to most likely lock your fps at 60 (if it reaches that with a 1650 depending on settings) 

Yes, or just turn up graphical details to make the GPU work harder lol

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4