Coffee-like / Sleep-Away games to Stay Awake

LightParticle

Hi. Im interesting in PC games which can be used as coffee-like stimulate activity which can wake your brains up and can help improve stay later at night awoke. 

For the most part "accidentally: I've discovered that Counter-Strike Online can't move me into bed untill 4 AM and I thought Its good idea to use video games like this. 

But Counter-Strike for me was a little overkill because of I'm too addicted to it, If I play I can't stop round after round hour after an hour. And the problem with CS I founded is you are not want to sleep while you playing it, after you quit it's not too much time past away before you really want to go to bed.

So I switch to a Quake Multiplayer, 15 minutes of which can give at almost extra hour of night time. And it's really better then drink coffee. Secrets I think is that you need to active and focus your brain to find/search opponents , move to map, act and react really fast in multidimensional space which most of the Quake maps be.

I tried racing games but it's not really the same because for the most time you need to just push the gas/break and overtake opponents and watch traffic. It's like activates only 15-20% of your brain focus. I mean it can be really interesting/highly demanding focus races or chases but chances that you got races like this anytime you run the games it's not too big.

So I think Quake IMHO is the best thing that I know that can do it.

• It's  simple,
  • quick, fast,
  • mind focus demanding,
  • works every time
  • take not longer time to get the boost

15 minutes and you're ready to go.

That's type of quality I'm looking for. 

And It's not too addictive. I think for the most PC videogame players, I think populary CS over Quake speaks of itself, but no offence to fans, it's a really cool game :). 

What are other games which can woke your mind, can keep you stay awake and kind of gas up your brain and night activity?

This games are not be necessary high-graphics games it can be just like browser games or small little games with no graphics at all.

Do you know that you should sleep at night? 

CPU: Intel Core i7 8086K, Delidded with Der8auer Custom Nickel-Copper IHS and Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra CPU Cooling: Scythe Ninja 5 with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Taichi RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Predator DDR4 3200 MHz 15-17-17-36 GPU: Gainward RTX 2080 Phoenix GS with Raijintek Morpheus II Core Black Heatpipe VGA Cooler, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste and 2x Scythe Kaze Flex PWM 120mm fans Case: SilentiumPC Regnum RG4T Pure Black TG Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB, Samsung 970 EVO 500GB, Seagate ST4000DM 4TB HDD, Toshiba HDWD240 4TB HDD PSU: SilentiumPC Supremo FM2 Gold 750W Case Cooling: 6x Scythe Kaze Flex PWM 120mm fans Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Mechanical Keyboard Mouse: Trust GXT845 Tural Display: Sharp LC-50LD265E Operating System: Windows 10

2 minutes ago, H6NS said:

Well it's my situation.

But it can be using in day time too when you like tired or can't energize yourself to do some stuff. I mean, people shouldn't drink liters of coffee everyday but they do it. I just think you can use videogame to boost or wake your brain focus by this entertaning activity.

1 minute ago, H6NS said:

Imagine sleep hahah 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

And is there any reason for staying awake all night? Are you training for a night job or what? 😄

CPU: Intel Core i7 8086K, Delidded with Der8auer Custom Nickel-Copper IHS and Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra CPU Cooling: Scythe Ninja 5 with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Taichi RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Predator DDR4 3200 MHz 15-17-17-36 GPU: Gainward RTX 2080 Phoenix GS with Raijintek Morpheus II Core Black Heatpipe VGA Cooler, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste and 2x Scythe Kaze Flex PWM 120mm fans Case: SilentiumPC Regnum RG4T Pure Black TG Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB, Samsung 970 EVO 500GB, Seagate ST4000DM 4TB HDD, Toshiba HDWD240 4TB HDD PSU: SilentiumPC Supremo FM2 Gold 750W Case Cooling: 6x Scythe Kaze Flex PWM 120mm fans Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Mechanical Keyboard Mouse: Trust GXT845 Tural Display: Sharp LC-50LD265E Operating System: Windows 10

I recently got back for a bit into Quake Live - very fun, very hectic. You'll get your ass handed to you repeatedly but it's still enjoyable.

Modern Warfare - not even the game but just the raging that keeps me awake playing it. Like I am normally quite calm when playing games, but this one.. this one does things to me.

Doom 2016/Eternal - you kill demons with industrial metal blasting in your ears. What else is there to say?

5 minutes ago, LightParticle said:

I mean, people shouldn't drink liters of coffee everyday but they do it.

What? Nah... never.

giphy.gif

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC