Budget Wireless Mouse

Currently im Using Wired B100 Logitech for casual gaming and everyday use. it has 800DPI. im looking for budget Wireless mcie aroud 10-20$ ( 150k - 300K IDR ). 15$ is middle ground tho. it needs to be completely black. and higher than 800DPI. its casual gaming so it doesnt need like 10k Dpi or something.

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

I currently use the Cherry MC1000, which has a wireless version called hte MW2400.

I find to be quite comfortable for the price and not had any problems with it in several years of using it. Would definitely recommend.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

well if its mainly for casual gaming and every day use, something the likes of the Logitech M331,M185,M221 or even M171 should do just fine, just find which shape you will find most comfortable with. use the 100k leftover for snacks.

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

1 minute ago, pythonmegapixel said:

I currently use the Cherry MC1000, which has a wireless version called hte MW2400.

I find to be quite comfortable for the price and not had any problems with it in several years of using it. Would definitely recommend.

its good MIce with 1200DPI and wireless but its not available here

1 minute ago, Oswin said:

well if its mainly for casual gaming and every day use, something the likes of the Logitech M331,M185,M221 or even M171 should do just fine, just find which shape you will find most comfortable with.

Interested in M331 and m171. thank for reccomendation. i'm still looking for others opinion tho

2 minutes ago, Wolfycapt said:

its good MIce with 1200DPI and wireless but its not available here

Where is "here"?

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

1 minute ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Where is "here"?

Indonesia