Choosing storage config for an existing setup

Hi all

New here but not new to building my own PCs...

I'm upgrading my existing setup from

Z600 v2 

1*X5650

24GB DDR3 12800 ECC

1* 1.6TB INTEL DC S3510 SSD

QUADRO FX 1800

(Yes, this system has not been upgraded since 2011...)

main goal is to add as much as possible to its gaming abilities, and for that i followed greenpcgamers guide (don't know how much it is allowed here to link to other builders, so only if you ask me i'll add the link)

System chosen upgrades are as follows:

2*X5675

48GB DDR3 12800 ECC

EVGA 1660 SUPER (SC ULTRA, just cause this is what i had on hand in the 1660 super line in the store)

And now we are coming to the question i have

I don't know how impactful it is to have my system(win10) and my games installed on the same SSD.

is it really, recommended that i add another disk for games?

On this board i can add 3 or 4 more drives and i have both 1.6 TB SSD and a few 2TB HDDs i can add

Also, on this board i can use raid 0 for example, would adding that second SSD to my boot drive in raid 0 be worth it in terms of performance? (I have a raid 5 8TB NAS, so lets assume i dont need to keep the OS drive protected)

Plz help me figure out, what is the best way to enhance the performance of my system in the storage config department.

Many many thanks in advance

i understand I'm making ppl lough with my first world problems, but plz try and help

i have not yet built PCs with gaming and recording for youtube in mind and have never done such planing for performance and never even considered my power budget.

so in this regard I'm a complete Noob