Best gaming laptop under 58k INR or 800USD?

Hello everyone!

A little background: I currently have an Acer Aspire A515-51G with the following specs:

• Intel Core i5 8250u
  • Nvidia Geforce Mx150 2GB GDDR5
  • 1TB WD Blue HDD
  • 20GB DDR4 2600MHZ RAM
  • 240GB WD Green M.2 SATA SSD
  • 1366x768 TN Panel Matte LCD display

My parents got me this laptop when I was just out of college and about to go into my first job to a different city. I use this laptop for my office work by connecting to VPN and also for gaming. I know, people might not approve, but I have played some very heavy AAA games on this, Detroit: Become Human, all the Battlefields from 3 and up, most of the Call of Duty up until the recent WW2, NFS Heat, The Witcher 3 and currently invested in Apex Legends.

I have kept my expectations in check with such hardware though and have played most of the latest games at lowest settings just to get a playable FPS and until now I was happy. But after the Apex Legends Season 6 launched and included many more items in the world, my GPU can't keep up anymore. Frequent dips to below 30 are very common and I have to prop up my laptop so that it does not thermal throttle, which it does quite a bit during gaming.

I was thinking of getting a new laptop with a proper gaming GPU and CPU and also a good screen as the TN panel has been very bad on this one. Now that I can pay for my own laptop, I have around 58k Indian Rupees or roughly 800 USD to spend. I am looking at online retailers (Flipkart and Amazon) for the laptops and have found this one to be the perfect:

HP Pavilion Gaming Ryzen 5 GTX 1650

This one has a 1080p IPS screen, GTX 1650 and a dual fan design with a Ryzen 5 3550H processor. This appears to be a huge upgrade for me. I plan to use the 16GB RAM stick from my current laptop and also the SSD. Will this one be a good laptop? We currently seem to be experiencing shortage of laptops here and this seems to be the best bet.

I know about the Ryzen 4000 series, but they are more than 250USD costlier than this one. Does anyone have this laptop and can share their experience with it? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I am based in India and would like to purchase from the online retailers: Flipkart.in or Amazon.in

Edited by SpiderGuy
Forgot to add location