asus anti power surge

SKILLETIX

so once i was playing a game (overwatch) and my pc turned off and when it turned it self back on it said *anti power surge was triggered during previous power on* so i was just like ok just thought it was some pc problem that would only happen once but it kept happening every time i went into a game i had to lower the settings to actually play because otherwise my pc would turn off so then i got enough money to get a new power supply *600w* and the same shit kept happening help !!!       ALSO i always played high end games on high settings never a problem

I’ve never even heard of an  “anti-power surge”.

what are machine specs?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

motherboard Z170-E

I5-6600K

600W Power supply

32gb ddr4 ram

1tb ssd 

500gb hard drive

I personally would check and make sure that your wall wiring is ok if you have already swapped psu's then thats not the issue. its either your system or your socket and i would start at the socket. something could have happened.