i5-10400 + ASUS Prime B460M-A, unable to select UHD Graphics 630 in BIOS

I'm using 1080ti, but wanted to check the integrated GPU just to know I have it, and then in BIOS there's nothing and no signal from a motherboard to a monitor, wtf man

32709c33-33f5-4ccb-880b-c08fb0703b9e.jpg

I remember someone else having this exact same issue a few weeks ago, also on an ASUS board.

Are you running the latest BIOS revision?

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

1 hour ago, Mateyyy said:

I remember someone else having this exact same issue a few weeks ago, also on an ASUS board.

Are you running the latest BIOS revision?

Found his thread and checked ASUS website, it was indeed BIOS. I'm so used to these download pages be dead for years, that I didn't expect to find SEVERAL new bios version already since the last week I built a PC, the team must be on fire with this new board. The stupid Armoury Crate still offers an older BIOS for download, I trusted it in the first place, isn't its only job is to monitor things like that like a hawk.

• 2 years later...
On 8/29/2020 at 4:47 AM, MysticLTT said:

Found his thread and checked ASUS website, it was indeed BIOS. I'm so used to these download pages be dead for years, that I didn't expect to find SEVERAL new bios version already since the last week I built a PC, the team must be on fire with this new board. The stupid Armoury Crate still offers an older BIOS for download, I trusted it in the first place, isn't its only job is to monitor things like that like a hawk.

Hi, brother how are you doing, are you still using your b460m-a? kindly let me know what revision is it? I got an R1.02 and it has some issues, needed your help resolving it. I will really appreciate if you could help me out with it.