Asus B450M Gaming Plus motherboard high fan speed problem

hello everyone, have a nice day, I'm having a problem with my motherboard that I mentioned in the title. I tampered with the bios settings but could not find any solution. When I tried it on my rgb fan case, I noticed that the lights were blinking at a certain frequency. likewise, fans speed up and slow down with a certain frequency. I could not find a solution to this problem, if anyone has any suggestions, I am waiting for your comments, thanks.

The main reason i stopped reccomending ASUS boards is because their default Fan bios generally has a HARD limit at 75c. If your CPU gets to 75% all fans will ramp to 100%. The last board i used was a z170 Asus Aura. See if this is the issue with your Fan Profile, see if its hitting that and ramping up.

43 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

The main reason i stopped reccomending ASUS boards is because their default Fan bios generally has a HARD limit at 75c. If your CPU gets to 75% all fans will ramp to 100%. The last board i used was a z170 Asus Aura. See if this is the issue with your Fan Profile, see if its hitting that and ramping up.

Thank you for the comment, my computer behaves like this when idle. I turned off the default fan settings from the bios. I set it up with the asus fan xpert 2 program. but this situation occurs when it goes below 1100 rpm.