I want to AMP my audio setup, is it worth it? (buy a whole audio setup)

Tach

Here is the situation. I want to improve my audio setup for my computer and nintendo switch. Right now I have a logitech Z313 (with subwoofer) and it is connected to a VIEW HD (3 Port HDMI Switch with audio extractor, probably a cheap dac) and for my earphones I have the Sony WH-1000XM3. I was thinking of changing the speakers since they have presented some noise because of the cable (3.5 jack) and the dust cap is damaged and I want a quality HIFI speaker that could last me for a while. I have checked prices and researched about the topic thoroughly and some of the budget dacs, amps, and speakers tend to be double the price if I bought it in my country. For example, the Schiit Modi 3 are 100 dollars in the US, but in my country they are priced at 200 dollars approximately. That ends up spiking the prices of a lot of speakers, dacs and amps to more than double of what the real price is. So after some research I decided that it may be the best to buy used speakers and found a deal with 6 speakers for 125 dollars: 2 yamaha (a central speaker NS-AC480 and a NS-A480), 1 Bose 161 right speaker, and 3 Klipsch THX 5.1 speakers (I believe that they are left, center and right speakers, and they do not include other speakers and sub-woofer). I know that there is no sub woofer and that I need a surround system if I want to at least use the klipsch 3 speakers. I found a used AV receiver Sony Str-dnr 550 (repaired) for 125 dollars, and an active klipsch sub woofer (it says klipsch 8, but I couldn't find the exact model of the sub-woofer) for 110 dollars.

The question is this: is it worth this set-up? Would you change anything (budget should be around the same, in Mexico)? The AV receiver, speakers and sub-woofer have 30 money back guarantee. I want this to last me for some time and has great/decent sound compared to price.  

125 dollars                  A/V receiver Sony Str-dnr 550 (remote control not included)

125 dollars                 3 klipsch front speakers (l/r/c) and maybe 2 satellite speakers from either Yamaha or bose

110 dollars                 active klipsch 8 sub woofer

25 dollars                  shipment cost

?? dollars                  decent speaker cables

?? dollars                  remote control for sony str-dnr 550