New logitech mouse

LeDetructor

Im currently in the market for a gaming mouse.Ive searched the web and  found the g304 wireless and the g502 hero both of them are the same price.Im using a "claw grip" i guess.I usually play league of legends but i also play csgo 2-4 times a week.I like the aesthetics of the g502 but people say that it is  very heavy

Personally I prefer the G502, it feels far more comfortable in the hand compared to the G304, which is just a wireless G203, the g304 is also a tad small, for my average sized hand while the G502 fits much better. The sensors are pretty similar.

28 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Personally I prefer the G502, it feels far more comfortable in the hand compared to the G304, which is just a wireless G203, the g304 is also a tad small, for my average sized hand while the G502 fits much better. The sensors are pretty similar.

is the g502 way too heavy?Im asian so im not sure how my hand comapares to yours(14y/o)

6 minutes ago, LeDetructor said:

is the g502 way too heavy?Im asian so im not sure how my hand comapares to yours(14y/o)

It's not way too heavy, but it doesn't compare to lightweight mouses, in your case the g304 is probably going to be a better choice, there are also other mice you might want to consider like the Glorious Model O and Glorious Model D, both are ultra light mouses, and great sensors, and the model D also has great ergonomics. You can check them out here. Their mouses also come in different colours, glossy white, glossy black, matte white and matte black. They also come in 2 different size, the O- and D- being the smaller ones.

Glorious Model O/O-

Glorious Model D/D-

Glorious Model O (Matte Black) – Glorious PC Gaming Race▷ Glorious PC Gaming Race Model D USB RGB Optic… | OcUK

On the left the Glorious Model O in matte black and on the right the glorious model D in matte black.

16 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

It's not way too heavy, but it doesn't compare to lightweight mouses, in your case the g304 is probably going to be a better choice, there are also other mice you might want to consider like the Glorious Model O and Glorious Model D, both are ultra light mouses, and great sensors, and the model D also has great ergonomics. You can check them out here. Their mouses also come in different colours, glossy white, glossy black, matte white and matte black. They also come in 2 different size, the O- and D- being the smaller ones.

Glorious Model O/O-

Glorious Model D/D-

Glorious Model O (Matte Black) – Glorious PC Gaming Race▷ Glorious PC Gaming Race Model D USB RGB Optic… | OcUK

On the left the Glorious Model O in matte black and on the right the glorious model D in matte black.

The glorious moodel x mouses are almost double the price in my country.So the g304?

On 8/24/2020 at 6:17 AM, LeDetructor said:

The glorious moodel x mouses are almost double the price in my country.So the g304?

The G304 is great for claw grip. I'd definitely recommend it over a G502, especially for gaming. If you want to make it even lighter, you can use a lithium battery which will reduce the weight to ~85g iirc.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402