PC Shuts down after Playing Csgo

luqiano02

My friend recently  bought a Pc: I9-10900, 2x Gigabyte Aourus 2080 ti, It's a pretty expensive build to say the least. Anyway when my friend Goes into a Game of CSGO,Finishes warmup, his PC Just shuts down without a reason.He Says His temps Are normal, nothing suspicious, just that it crashes. Anyone know's what is causing this problem?

19 minutes ago, OIIOOIOI said:

Does the problem apear in other Games , too ?

Not sure, he only tried on csgo

He should install a free2play game like WorldOfTanks to test if the problem is the same under that game ( its pretty similar in its needs on the system ) ... if its NOT occuring then its a problem only with CS GO and his system, a reinstall of win and cs go might fix it then. If its occuring too, it sounds like a harder to fix problem, maybe hardware problem

2 minutes ago, OIIOOIOI said:

He should install a free2play game like WorldOfTanks to test if the problem is the same under that game ( its pretty similar in its needs on the system ) ... if its NOT occuring then its a problem only with CS GO and his system, a reinstall of win and cs go might fix it then. If its occuring too, it sounds like a harder to fix problem, maybe hardware problem

Just Told him to update His bios first, and then we'll try other games

my son had same problem after changing components at his system , but it didnt affected other games. At that case the solfing of the problem was cleaning the regestry and clean install cs go again. Thats whiy i quested if the problem occures under other games or not.

2 hours ago, OIIOOIOI said:

my son had same problem after changing components at his system , but it didnt affected other games. At that case the solfing of the problem was cleaning the regestry and clean install cs go again. Thats whiy i quested if the problem occures under other games or not.

Just Tried Forza Horizon 4 and it worked perfectly, I Forgot to mention he also has a 760 Watt Power Supply, if that means anything? I guess it's CSGO's fault