Configuration of NZXT H510 and Kraken x62

ArthurMorgan

I just ordered NZXT H510 elite and planning to use the AER 2 as my fan on my front rad. however the h510elite comes with (smart hub)? Question is to where will i connect the two AER fan so I can control it's speed and RGB. also i bought two be quiet fans for top and rear but don't know where to connect it as well.

2020 Build: AMD R5 3600 | AMD AORUS RX 5700 XT | AORUS B450M | 16GB Thermaltake Z-One DDR4-3200 | Samsung 970 Evo Plus | Corsair RM650 | NZXT X63 | Corsair Crystal 280x | 2x Purewings 140mm PWM

Connect all the fans directly to the smart hub, and then the hub to your mobo. This way you get to control them with the cam software.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

1 hour ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Connect all the fans directly to the smart hub, and then the hub to your mobo. This way you get to control them with the cam software.

what about my pump to the fan? because initially all 2 rad fans are connected to my pump (3pin or 4pin i think)

2020 Build: AMD R5 3600 | AMD AORUS RX 5700 XT | AORUS B450M | 16GB Thermaltake Z-One DDR4-3200 | Samsung 970 Evo Plus | Corsair RM650 | NZXT X63 | Corsair Crystal 280x | 2x Purewings 140mm PWM

You can just connect the 4-pin cables of the AER fans to the pump fan headers and plug the RGB cables into the controller. This way the fan rpm change according to CPU temps and the RGB is addressible in CAM.

Plug the bequiet fans into the controller if you want to use CAM to control them, or use the mobo headers if you want to control them through the BIOS.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

39 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

You can just connect the 4-pin cables of the AER fans to the pump fan headers and plug the RGB cables into the controller. This way the fan rpm change according to CPU temps and the RGB is addressible in CAM.

Plug the bequiet fans into the controller if you want to use CAM to control them, or use the mobo headers if you want to control them through the BIOS.

is there anything I need to do before removing the components from my old case?

22 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

is there anything I need to do before removing the components from my old case?

What i do is switch off the PSU. Press the power button on the case a few more times, so the system has no more voltage. Then unplug your PSU and start disasembling.

42 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

What i do is switch off the PSU. Press the power button on the case a few more times, so the system has no more voltage. Then unplug your PSU and start disasembling.

Will keep that in mind, hmm what about the AIO is it fine just after removing?

5 hours ago, ArthurMorgan said:

Will keep that in mind, hmm what about the AIO is it fine just after removing?

Sure, you just have to apply new thermal paste when mounting it to the new CPU.

Case just came but front fan does not spin. It’s connected to the connector from my aio. 

9 hours ago, joshlowe552 said:

Mr Morgan you just have to have a little faith!

Front fan aint spinning. Just lights.