First PC build plan

Laurynas

Budget (including currency): around 1200 €

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: some light video editing, some AAA games.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):Parts list: CPU AMD AMD Ryzen 5 3600. Motherboard MSI X470 GAMING PLUS MAX (AM4, 4x DDR4 DIMM, ATX, CrossFire). RAM G.SKILL RipJawsV Series Red 16GB 3600MHz CL19 DDR4 (x2). GPU MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus XS 6GB OC. Power supply LENOVO DCG ThinkSystem 750W(230/115V) Platinum Hot-Swap. Case fan Arctic F12 120mm L0913/ AFACO-12000-GBA01. Case Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-05 Mid-Tower Gaming Case/Chassis - Black. SSD Intel SSDPEKNW010T8X1 Solid-State Drive 600p Series - Solid state drive - encrypted - 1 TB - internal - M.2 2280 - PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe) - 256-bit AES

I have all of the peripherals, I am planing to play using Dell S2421HGF 24 Inch Gaming Monitor 144 Hz, FHD 1920 x 1080. 

I am not sure if all parts are comatible, or there is better components to use. If something is incorrect please feel free to correct me.

Thank you.

Air cooling, if that is what you are asking.

This is what i'd get fot this budget, pretty much all parts are better than the ones in the list you posted:

You can take the 30€ that are left to get a better CPU cooler like the Arctic eSports 34.

Idk about part supply in Lithuania, so the next best PCPartPicker region is germany.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

is cl19 ram a bit slow? try find some cl18

better avoid qlc ssd, replace by adata sx8200 pro or go sata crucial mx500