i need help with my phanteks p350x or something its the one with rgb lines on front and side

Antisocial82

i recently built my system and never plugged anyhing into the front audio jack. i just got speakers and then i find out that no audio comes out the left side of anything. this is true with 3 sets of speakers. the logitech z1-3 speakers. also my sennhieser 599s dont have any audio coming out of left cup, they work fine in the back port on my mobo. anyone got any answers for me?

16 minutes ago, Antisocial82 said:

i recently built my system and never plugged anyhing into the front audio jack. i just got speakers and then i find out that no audio comes out the left side of anything. this is true with 3 sets of speakers. the logitech z1-3 speakers. also my sennhieser 599s dont have any audio coming out of left cup, they work fine in the back port on my mobo. anyone got any answers for me?

If you look on the inside of the case up at the top near the power button there's a control panel that all the case I/O stuff plugs into. I'm not sure which one goes to the audio jack, but you could try making sure all those plugs are properly inserted. Maybe try taking them all out and plugging them back in for good measure? If that doesn't work, it's possible that the case control board is faulty. I don't know that you can buy them individually though without just getting a new case...

Edit: These instructions may be completely wrong though... It's been a while since I built my PC and I don't remember for sure how the case audio jack actually plugs into the motherboard. I'd assume it goes through that little control panel on the case, but I could be completely wrong. Does anyone else have any input on how it actually works if I'm not right here?

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x