Computer not booting up. Please Help

Hello,

This is my first computer build and I am having some difficulty.

I have a ryzen 7 3700x with a EVGA hybrid 2080 super ftw3  2 sticks of 16gb DDR4 3000mhz ram and a rog strix b 550 f gaming motherboard and a EVGA 600w bq PSU

I have put everything in and I tried to use a static wrist band when dealing with my GPU and other big parts but ik I did handle it a little without the band on.

My motherboard is running and all fans are running even the ones on the gpu. My motherboard however has a yellow boot light and a white vga light! My monitor outputs a no signal and I tried another monitor and it says the same. I know it's not the cable because I know it works with the HDMI from Xbox to monitor so I think it is with my pc. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

I haven't been able to get to the bios in any way to update drivers or install windows

2020-08-18 10.58.04.jpg

2020-08-18_10_58_45.jpg

A couple issues I notice right off the bat.

1. Your Ram is in slots 1 and 3 instead of 2 and 4.

2. Your CPU power connector(top left of the MB) is either unplugged or you have it in the secondary header not the primary.

3. You mounted your Rad for you AIO on the front and the fan is pushing air out(outtake) when you already have an outtake fan in the rear of the case. The fan needs to be flipped around to where it is pulling air in.

I would also try re-seating the GPU in addition to fixing the above issues.

Fix these issues then get back to us on if it is now posting or not.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Thank you very much!

I put the ram in 2 and 4 and it posted.

I also switched the fan on the radiator for the gpu

Thanks again

1 hour ago, Ubauskis said:

Thank you very much!

I put the ram in 2 and 4 and it posted.

I also switched the fan on the radiator for the gpu

Thanks again

No problem glad I could help.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |