PC wont turned on

Good Morning

I got s problem regarding my pc

I just build mine last week, everything just fine until yesterday.

when i turned on the power, the gpu & fan wont turned on but the rgb on  motherboard and ram is on. i dont know whether it was the motherboard of the psu itself.

my build is

ryzen 5 3600

rtx 2080 msi gaming x trio

pny ram 16gb rgb

1x ssd

1x hdd

evga 750w gold

what mobo do you have? 
Do you have another GPU laying around that you can try and test your system with? Maybe your GPU is doa or just bad produced. 

If you have another GPU, stick that one in, boot your system and see if it works. If it does, check the other GPU again. If it then won't work again, your GPU is most likely dead. Which should be no problem if you bought your PC last week, just get a refund then.

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

do the case fans throttle down after turning on, or do they stay at a constant speed?