HP Stream Laptop

SCRIBLENERD

Hello this is my first post but I love LTT and I received a laptop for Christmas about 2 years ago. It never ran very well but I was able to have Minecraft and Roblox installed. But as of last year it ran out of space so I deleted Minecraft (as I didn't play it) and that freed up enough space for windows to install but it said I needed more so I deleted all my photos/images off which was enough it then said it needed more and I deleted all caps. This still will not install window. I tried an micro SD chip to install the update on however that didn't work. The computer has no fan and I am not sure the specs. But if you have any ideas please let me know because I have lost hope for it at this point.

32 GB if I remember correctly. Windows 10 will need about 42 GB with all updates. Not sure if you can adress a 64gb or higher sd card but if you can, you would need to reinstall windows onto it.

38 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

32 GB if I remember correctly. Windows 10 will need about 42 GB with all updates. Not sure if you can adress a 64gb or higher sd card but if you can, you would need to reinstall windows onto it.

A fresh install with latest updates is about 10GB. 

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

for a laptop that far down the performance chain, you would be better of with Linux anyway.

eeePCs and netbooks never had any right to run windows with the kind of hardware OEMs put in them

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒