Best 4k High Refresh Rate Monitors

H32S2ASDA21ASFSD

i would say best heavily depends on other things you may want about a monitor.

4k 144hz is extremely rare so most of these monitors use the exact same panels as there are only very few manufacturers that produce them.

10 hours ago, H32S2ASDA21ASFSD said:

Hello, I was wondering which 4k 144hz+ monitors are the best?

[clip]

And which RTX 2000 cards can run a game like Warzone at such fps? 

What do you define as "best"?  The Asus (not available) and Acers are using the same AUO panel in them, which is the original 4K/144Hz panel that began mass production in the summer of 2018.  I'm not sure which panels the others are using.  Note that the Asus and Acer displays have small fans in them.  If your hearing is sensitive enough, you'll have that ever-present whirrrrrrrrr of the fan because it's teeny and runs at a bzillion RPMs, give or take.  I imagine the other displays do, as well.

For transparency, I have the original Asus PG27UQ and have had it since it went for sale in July 2018 (or maybe it was June).  It's awesome; playing 4K/144 in FPS games is stunning, but the fan is obnoxious.  And pushing games that fast takes a LOT of GPU horsepower.

SLI levels of GPU horsepower.  Even with an OC'd 2080Ti.

For Warzone, you're not going to get it.  By default, Warzone runs with its DX12 engine that doesn't support mGPU.  No single GPU is going to give you 4K/high frame rates.  I've tried it, and it ain't happening.  If you want high frame rates, kick down to 1440p.  You can run Warzone with the -d3d11 switch which will kick it into DX11 mode.  But I'm unaware if there's SLI support in their DX11 implementation, or if a profile has been written.

Until Uncle Jensen releases the next generation RTX cards, pretty much forget 4K/<high frame rate) with a single GPU.  You might be able to squeak around 100, maybe a little more.  But you're not going to be nudging up against 144.

Editing Rig: Mac Pro 7,1

System Specs: 3.2GHz 16-core Xeon | 96GB ECC DDR4 | AMD Radeon Pro W6800X Duo | Lots of SSD and NVMe storage |

Audio: Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt-3 Interface |

Displays: 3 x LG 32UL950-W displays |

Gaming Rig: PC

System Specs:  Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme | AMD 7800X3D | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 6000MHz RAM | NVidia 4090 FE card (OC'd) | Corsair AX1500i power supply | CaseLabs Magnum THW10 case (RIP CaseLabs ) |

Audio:  Sound Blaster AE-9 card | Mackie DL32R Mixer | Sennheiser HDV820 amp | Sennheiser HD820 phones | Rode Broadcaster mic |

Display: Asus PG32UQX 4K/144Hz displayBenQ EW3280U display

Cooling:  2 x EK 140 Revo D5 Pump/Res | EK Quantum Magnitude CPU block | EK 4090FE waterblock | AlphaCool 480mm x 60mm rad | AlphaCool 560mm x 60mm rad | 13 x Noctua 120mm fans | 8 x Noctua 140mm fans | 2 x Aquaero 6XT fan controllers |

2 minutes ago, jasonvp said:

You might be able to squeak around 100, maybe a little more.  But you're not going to be nudging up against 144.

With something like a 3080ti (or well something 20-30% better than a 2080ti) that is in theory. Would you be able to push those frames?

2 minutes ago, H32S2ASDA21ASFSD said:

With something like a 3080ti (or well something 20-30% better than a 2080ti) that is in theory. Would you be able to push those frames?

I have no idea.  Why even bother speculating when we have no firm idea of what NVidia is going to release?  All we have are rumors and speculations.  Might be best to wait until 1 September to see what they're going to launch.

Editing Rig: Mac Pro 7,1

System Specs: 3.2GHz 16-core Xeon | 96GB ECC DDR4 | AMD Radeon Pro W6800X Duo | Lots of SSD and NVMe storage |

Audio: Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt-3 Interface |

Displays: 3 x LG 32UL950-W displays |

Gaming Rig: PC

System Specs:  Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme | AMD 7800X3D | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 6000MHz RAM | NVidia 4090 FE card (OC'd) | Corsair AX1500i power supply | CaseLabs Magnum THW10 case (RIP CaseLabs ) |

Audio:  Sound Blaster AE-9 card | Mackie DL32R Mixer | Sennheiser HDV820 amp | Sennheiser HD820 phones | Rode Broadcaster mic |

Display: Asus PG32UQX 4K/144Hz displayBenQ EW3280U display

Cooling:  2 x EK 140 Revo D5 Pump/Res | EK Quantum Magnitude CPU block | EK 4090FE waterblock | AlphaCool 480mm x 60mm rad | AlphaCool 560mm x 60mm rad | 13 x Noctua 120mm fans | 8 x Noctua 140mm fans | 2 x Aquaero 6XT fan controllers |